Who will be new the teacher liaison?
(03-05-2017, 10:20 AM)Ratatoskrr Wrote:
(03-05-2017, 07:43 AM)Create Wrote: I'd personally like to see Raccoon become the teacher liason. A lot of people seem to keep Raccoon in the shadows, also forgetting that he was a teacher aswell.

wonder why

I hope you understand that I said that I'd like to see Raccoon become teacher liaison because Raccoon has patience and has the experience of being a teacher as well as a good leader. I hope you don't think I am saying this because Raccoon is a friend. I am saying it because Raccoon has remained loyal and active the whole time he has been staff as well as teacher. He is simply fit for the role, and welcomes all those who have the opportunity to meet him. If you are implying that I am putting him forward so I have a chance of becoming teacher, you are assuming wrong. I have no current interest in becoming a teacher. Good Luck Sniev!
Wtf is a teacher liason
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(03-05-2017, 10:33 AM)King Kickass Wrote: Wtf is a teacher liason

a Teacher Liaison is a dedicated player or staff member who decides and develops the teacher team. They decide who becomes Teacher and who doesn't with support from the Staff/Teacher teams. The teacher liaison often has the final verdict whether to promote or demote a player to/from the teacher rank.
Someone with experience, knowledge, patience and someone who knows the playerbase well, who interacts with the playerbase. I think that Reebs would fit the position well.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 3 users Like Eclipze's post:
  • Archer, Ratatoskrr, MrFinnConlon
Link66
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 3 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Robbtja, Envy, Ivan Tempski
(03-05-2017, 08:29 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: A new teacher liaison will be picked in due time.

Look how grown up, and responsible our little Awestruck has become.
I'd be a proud mother..  Blush Heart
The following 1 user Likes Mist's post:
  • Awestruck
I wouldn't mind Raccoon or Spear becoming the next liaison.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
The following 1 user Likes Balls's post:
  • Vegas_
Generation pls
That'd defy the generations line in the fearless team song
Spear pls