Jan's resignation
I know we're not on the best terms at the moment Jan, but damn were you one great Administrator. We didn't see eye to eye on most things but I'll always have but the up most respect for you, you have strong ideals and have the guns to stick to them. I wish you all the best Jan.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
Someone salty about not getting SA ?

Seems so.

Anyway, you won't be missed by me.

Bye, try not to take it personally:/

Inb4 everyone gets triggered...
[Image: giphy.gif]
(03-04-2017, 10:02 PM)Marty Wrote: Someone salty about not getting SA ?

Seems so.

Anyway, you won't be missed by me.

Bye, try not to take it personally:/

Lmao, take ur shit somewhere else
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 6 users Like Envy's post:
  • Robbtja, Goat, Marty, mintblackbeard, ToxicSilverFlame, Ivan Tempski
Goodbye, Jan. We had our diffrences. But you did good as an admin.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Jan the OG, real fucking lad.
So Jan hmmmm. It all started back in May, I had applied for Camorro and my expectations of acceptance were really low due to my low stats. But suprisingly I was accepted. I got a friend request by someone named [FL] Jan and I was so suprised. Ever since that day I have called you one of my few best friends on Fearless. During the time when I was not the "real" me and I had a very negative attitude towards Fearless but Jan, you stayed loyal and friendly towards me. You did not turn your back like some people did to avoid a bad reputation within the community, you had my back. Camorro had my back. When things where getting heated between and a group of players you were there for me to give me advice, help me but most important support me. I will truly miss you Jan and I will truly miss Camorro.
Lunga vita famiglia, Mr Don Camorro.

Your's sincerely, John Camorro (Eclipze)
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • Envy
NAWWWW
Sad
Unfortunate news indeed, however I hope you stick around Jan. It's surprisng how we've both been here for so long but never really talked. Anyhow, we'll miss you! Smile
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
RIP Jan 2K17
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
Sad to see you go ):