Rolls Royce
+Support

Improve steering controls and handling at high speeds.
Also make it faster, it is too weak for the price, even though it is a luxury transport vehicle.

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

I'm pretty sure the colour issue is being / has been sorted?

+ Support on the handling, but as mentioned by Soul they're all changing as well.
+ support

I wont be buying it if I cant change the modifications. Especially for the amount of money you pay for it

I don't believe I need to support this thread as if it's a petition. The developers are bound to do it in the near-future. Have a little patience Tounge
+Support
(03-03-2017, 03:19 PM)ENVY Wrote: Suggestion 2: Mechanics are currently unable to change the color of the Rolls Royce. I had to get a Moderator to change the color.

This has been fixed, when the cars were first added the mechanic job was bugged and you couldn't change the colour of all cars, this has been fixed.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
(03-05-2017, 10:09 AM)MrFinnConlon Wrote:
(03-03-2017, 03:19 PM)ENVY Wrote: Suggestion 2: Mechanics are currently unable to change the color of the Rolls Royce. I had to get a Moderator to change the color.

This has been fixed, when the cars were first added the mechanic job was bugged and you couldn't change the colour of all cars, this has been fixed.

Great news!
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Approved.
Finished.
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer