Cutting down trees or mining.
+support great idea
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
Maybe. You don't collect the wood or ore in your inventory you have to carry it or use a truck (Tides or scania etc) to take it too the dealer who will change the price depending on the server population.

//Phone
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.
The following 1 user Likes Arch.B's post:
  • Molyneux481
(02-28-2017, 05:14 PM)Yellow Wrote: +Support

Promotes Passive roleplay/ Adds more passive roleplays
Adds more legal ways to earn money
[Image: gY6iHHj.png]

If i did help you in anyway, please consider +Reping me
If you need Fearless Conntent. Look no further
+Support

I think this would allow for good RP and it would be another method to earn money.
(03-05-2017, 11:42 AM)Arch.B Wrote: Maybe. You don't collect the wood or ore in your inventory you have to carry it or use a truck (Tides or scania etc) to take it too the dealer who will change the price depending on the server population.

//Phone
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
+Support for the trees

-Support for minimg
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
+ Support

I think mining sounds like a very good idea, having different types of pickaxes and different types of ores.
(03-05-2017, 11:42 AM)Arch.B Wrote: Maybe. You don't collect the wood or ore in your inventory you have to carry it or use a truck (Tides or scania etc) to take it too the dealer who will change the price depending on the server population.

//Phone

Perhaps using the dump trailer? Paying a chauffeur to drive you to a dealer, with all goods? That'd be awesome, and it would definetly increase trucking RP.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 2 users Like Jonas's post:
  • dawson270500, Molyneux481
(03-09-2017, 12:45 PM)Jonas Wrote:

//Phone

Perhaps using the dump trailer? Paying a chauffeur to drive you to a dealer, with all goods? That'd be awesome, and it would definetly increase trucking RP.

This please
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(02-28-2017, 05:28 PM)Meteor Wrote: +Support

I don't normally support many suggestions, however, this is a neat, and minimal idea that wouldn't add much more demand on the server. The roleplay it would add would be passive and interesting, but still limited - though it is yet another way to earn money. The feature could work much like fishing currently, with some user interaction; logs/rocks could be added to the player's inventory upon each swing, then marketable/sellable to some NPC in the map.