Cutting down trees or mining.
+Support
I would say half rates as contraband or 3/4 but require a truck with a proper trailer to carry wood.

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

The following 2 users Like DooZâ„¢'s post:
  • Luna, Goat
This has been suggested before I remember but was denied because this isn't runescape.

-support
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(02-28-2017, 08:20 PM)King Kickass Wrote: This has been suggested before I remember but was denied because this isn't runescape.

-support

Hi,

I don't really understand how cutting down a tree would suggest the server would be like runescape.

Thank you for your feedback tho.

Previously been suggested
[Image: giphy.gif]
-support
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(02-28-2017, 08:26 PM)IMolyneux481 Wrote:
(02-28-2017, 08:20 PM)King Kickass Wrote: This has been suggested before I remember but was denied because this isn't runescape.

-support

Hi,

I don't really understand how cutting down a tree would suggest the server would be like runescape.

Thank you for your feedback tho.

Look up the last thread about this for the reasons why I - support this. Maybe you will realise why I give my - support in more detail.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
-Support
-Support
+support
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
Literally the only way to make money is to A) be a dealer of something B) contrawhore/weed and C) have no life and play the server all day.

The server needs something new to spice it up.
This would also make trucks have proper uses. That I think is amazing.

Cut down a tree, put it into a truck and sell it. It's really a little thing but I feel as if it will improve the server greatly.