[Unofficial][Pas/Agg]United Militias Of EvoCity
(03-19-2017, 09:11 AM)ELAD Wrote:
        PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT
[Image: Militia%2BLogo.png]
Dear Citizens,
      I thank our very own Cmd Off Halsey for making the desirable decision to promote me, and, furthermore, I promise with my new found status I will continue to abolish corruptness throughout EvoCity.
     Also, the work of a certain Sgt. Rex Smash has come to my attention and I will be discussing his possible promotion with my superior.

Regards, 
C. Commander Hyneman
Glory to the people!

You are now allowed to accept applications and invite,with my permission of course
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Thread updated,thanks to Elad for his suggestion and design
+rep
ATTENTION!
There will be a drill in Industrial,16.00 at Saturday.We expect all members to attend.Message me for detailed information.
Commander Robert Halsey
+rep
Dear Robert Halsey, commander of the Citizens Militia of EvoCity,

The Serra Family would like to reach out and invite you to a meeting regarding your motives. This meeting will be held at 4:00PM this Saturday and we expect you to come. The location of the meeting is classified for the public eye, once you have accepted our invitation we will discuss this further regarding the location.

Regards,

Vincent Serra
Serra Family Member 
The following 2 users Like Bobby's post:
  • Envy, Archer
(03-24-2017, 08:23 PM)Explore Wrote:
Dear Robert Halsey, commander of the Citizens Militia of EvoCity,

The Serra Family would like to reach out and invite you to a meeting regarding your motives. This meeting will be held at 4:00PM this Saturday and we expect you to come. The location of the meeting is classified for the public eye, once you have accepted our invitation we will give you a private phone call regarding the location.

Regards,

Vincent Serra
Serra Family Member 
Thank you Mr.Serra,I accept your invitation.Please call me as soon as possible.
Commander Robert Halsey
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Envy
Good Evening,
We have three announcements,
First of all,the Merit I rank of Sergeant Rex Smash has been taken away due to classified reasons.We will not provide any more details about this subject.Secondly,Hassan Nazeer has been demoted from the Militia as he has failed to join any of the drills and call-ups.We still thank him for his initial enthuatism.
And lastly,we had a meeting with the Serra Family today.There have been several problems during the meeting.Nonethless,we have managed to talk in a fruitful way and we have decided on a common agreement.
Commander Robert Halsey
+rep
We are also officially recruiting members.Please follow the rules described while applying.
+rep
dear Leader,
due to your childish and inappropriate behaviour in which you refused to help on a meeting you organized and on the basis you demoted one of your best and personal favourite member. I am resigning from the clan entirely.

regards
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
Dear Commander,

Due to the events that unfolded today regarding your attitude towards the Serra Family when invited to a meeting, I'm hereby resigning.

It was fun while it lasted.

- Rex Smash
[Image: mWosdii.png]
(03-25-2017, 07:37 PM)WhirlWind Wrote: Dear Commander,

Due to the events that unfolded today regarding the meeting with the Serra Family, I'm hereby resigning.

It was fun while it lasted.

- Rex Smash
What events?There was only a small nuisance,and it was not about you.
+rep