NOT an Unban request!
Exclamation 
Your name: [FL:RP]Ruthless/SPB

Your ban ID: 76238

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:55241577

Reason: RapeRP

Staff member who banned you:[FL:M] mintblackbeard

Reason why you should be unbanned:So. I know I have been banned for a correct and real reason.
I just dont think the time of the ban is right. For starters Mint gave me a one day ban, which is considerable.
But a few minutes later that 1 day became a week, I dont know why, But I Think I can Justify a Remove of some time from the punishments. For starters I Usually play between 3 - 8 Hours a day of FLRP , An Addict if you may I cant survive a week without FLRP. I will go crazy on that time FLRP is like my drug. A day is considerable but I have got a lot of time and I know the rules. I Just ask for some time removed from the ban. I Hope you Understand me.
PS: I dont want a full remove of the ban. Just it to become shorter.
Best Regards
Ruthless
You are very, very lucky with the length. Usually, rape rp is punished with around a month of ban time.

This isn't up to me and we'll just need to await conclusion from an administrator.
Mint is correct. RapeRP is typically punished for upwards of a month. The staff member that extended your ban was very gracious and decided to give you one week only. Next time you're suspended for an offense such as this, which hopefully there won't be a "next time", they won't be so kind. That said, you're very lucky that you only got a week. You being an FL "addict" has no correlation to this appeal. You have 246 hours. You've likely seen a few people get suspended for RapeRP as there have been a few occurances recently. You should know it's a serious offense.

That being said, I will be denying this unban request.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]