Video 
Your name: IBRAHIM

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75745615

Your ban ID: 76198

Banned by: [FL:M] Jonas

Reason: Breaking FearRP

Involved: Rebelion's Group / [FL:M] Random / [FL:RP] Teendiver

Why we should unban you:

What happen That Jonas came as a police officer with 2 officers with him , Thy came to the Rebelion VillageĀ [Little Village]
And As Jonas say that thy came and point guns at my group and but them under Fear RP rule , And Thy got one of my Team mates Handcuffed , And Jonas said that he had 5 of my team mates under gun point , As I have seen That is True , But when my team mates have Escape the Fear RP Via running back to the second defenses in our Base and take potions and ready to compact with the police , When Police officers Open the front door via Ram stick I got my gun out from Top of my Sniper tower and start shoting at them , I kill Jonas him self and he came back and carry me and said you Broke Fear RP , ok I will say that Jonas and his officers were holding them under Fear RP , But Sadly I didn't know I will tell you how , I was on top of a sniper tower I can't Hear Microphones or Read Chat Typing because I'm very far from them up in the sky , when I say all of my Team mates getting ready to shot in their defenses , I got my gun out and killed Jonas as this Video Show all what I'm talking about that I can't Hear anything going down their , I didn't Realize that there was a Fear RP going on down their , and In the same time I saw my Team mates being ready for compact I got my gun and shot , This Video Show's Every thing I'm talking about , To see it Click Here
[Note:The video is messed up little bit]

[Note: If this request get approved I would like this ban to be removed from my records]
Thanks

IBRAHIM
You can clearly see that we had multiple of your people under gun point. Despite that, you decided to shoot at us. You could clearly see that we had them under gun point from 0:2 seconds through 0:8 seconds in the video. You even acknowledged it in the pradio yourself.

I know it may seem tough, but trust me. I have been banned for practically the exact same reason (https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=67710)

Random,
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Hey,

As Random pointed out, you knew for a fact that you saw us with them even using /pradio, and you saw them jump down. You said in the mod-sit you dind't, so you were lying which you also denied there.

Anyhow, this clearly shows you breaking FearRP (And minorly abusing 3rd person), i see no absolute reason to unban you because this was clearly your own fault, you knew we were there, yet you killed me.

~Jonas
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The situation was quite vague from your perspective Ibrahim, but nevertheless it was indeed FearRP breakage.

I have reduced the ban to a 4 hour blacklist from weapons however. Be more aware of the situation at hand in the future.

Approved
Kind Regards,
Floodify