PR: Cedric, Budy, arctic
Name of player: Cedric

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:64707115(Cedric) STEAM_0:1:117180341(arctic) STEAM_0:0:1839316(budy)

Time in GMT: 14:30 

Server: v2d

Summary: I joined the server to see Cedric proppushing with a propanetank. He then decided to proppush a car killing another player. He tazed me twice and jumped on my body killing me. Artic and budy began to proppush and minge around aswell with the excuse "the server is dead anyways" 

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czcdovgw...e=youtu.be 
[Image: eXdHYQZ.png]
( INVOLVED - ON AT THE TIME )

People were proppushing in the city, proppushing cars and killing with said props. Their excuse indeed was that, and then it escalated to these 3.
Okay so just a few points to clarify from me.

1. I didn't justify proppushing on the server because it was empty.
2. I had been killed a few times in spawn by arctic with props. I didnt initiate or condone the prop-pushing. I called an admin to try and help us in @ but did not receive any support.

I took it into my own hands to stop the prop-pusher as he was ruining the server. I realise this was wrong of me however I saw no other way around it. In the situation I acted on instinct rather than just accepting the situation for what it was.
My intentions were to block the prop-pusher by hiding behind a large object, but I accidentally killed what turned out to be the wrong person :/.

In summary what I did was wrong and I apologise for it. Taking it into my own hands attempting to stop him isn't the correct way to deal with with happened and for that I am sorry. That being said please let it be known that I wanted nothing to do with prop-pushing or the generaly mingey behaviour which occurred. This is evidenced by the fact that in the video I make no further attempts to use props or any actions after being killed multiple times. I had a momentary lapse in judgement which I have apologised for, but I am not the person trying to cause upset to the server.

I would appreciated if you took the situation into account as a one-off and considered how my motives were very different from the other perpatrators; I am a long time fan of the server and have recently been enjoying the RP it offers, hence I would like to be given the chance to continue playing. I mean well, my response was incorrect but I am sorry for my actions and wish to attone for my sins. I had a long chat with Moxew and he did make me realise the error of my ways - I believe I can use this experience to improve my self and do the right thing properly next time.

Thanks for reading.
[Image: HmlcOJz.png]
( INVOLVED )

Then why minge around and do so, I don't see why it should be a one off if you admin to breaking the rules.

A blacklist is meant to punish so you learn from it, and this pr is how. What you did was prop minge and regardless, you shouldn't have gotten involved and used @, as @ calls are global between all servers.
(02-25-2017, 03:37 PM)ARPANettic Wrote: ( INVOLVED )

Then why minge around and do so, I don't see why it should be a one off if you admin to breaking the rules.

A blacklist is meant to punish so you learn from it, and this pr is how. What you did was prop minge and regardless, you shouldn't have gotten involved and used @, as @ calls are global between all servers.

If you read what I said properly, I did make an @ call Smile.

I would define minging as constant disruptive behaviour seeking to ruin the rp of others. Therefore I don't think that label should be attached to me.

Thank you for your input but your involvement in this seems to be minimal, so I don't think your comment is appropriate on this forum post.
[Image: HmlcOJz.png]
Player Report

Approved

All players will recieve a PTE blacklist for similar reason,

Cedirc will recieve a day ban and so goes for Budy.
Thank you for reporting,

Brikaas
Fearless Administrator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]