Bodies In Our Closet
Awesome name and intriguing story, would expect nothing less! Best of luck with the event Sparx.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
[OOC Information]

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Chopchop1614
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79521888
Hours on FL: 310
Roleplay points: 1
Why do you want to join the event: Seems like something really enjoyable and intriguing.
Any previous event experience?: EH... Ah.... Oh actually. No. Huh.

[IC Information]

Name: Edward Kenneth
Characteristics: Intelligent and slightly snobbish. Has an unusual characteristic of not being able to stand people if they are incorrect. Even on the slightest mistakes.
Why do you need a retreat from your current life?: I just need to take a step back. Just, relax and think over everything.
[OOC Information]

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Panda
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63257200
Hours on FL: 1400+
Roleplay points: 5
Why do you want to join the event: It looks very interesting and fun.
Any previous event experience?: Yes.

[IC Information]

Name: Matt Velazquez 
Characteristics: Can get angry, smart.
Why do you need a retreat from your current life?: Stress, work and family life.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
[OOC Information]

Steam Name: RockDude69
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:16315098
Hours on FL: 1644
Roleplay points: 19
Why do you want to join the event: Because it looks a ton of fun!
Any previous event experience?: Yes i joined quite a lot events.

[IC Information]

Name: Lindsey Stafford
Characteristics: Female, easy going, frisky, bad mannered, can be clean (at times).
Why do you need a retreat from your current life?: Because i need to change my lifestyle, looking for an adventure.
[Image: T3EIiMz.png]
[OOC Information]

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Envy
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:73465497
Hours on FL: 430
Roleplay points: 2
Why do you want to join the event: To have a great time and meet new people. I am always looking to expand my friends and enemies.
Any previous event experience?: Yes, Jailbreak.

[IC Information]

Name: Marcus Camorro
Characteristics: Tall, Black, Alert, Fearless, Smart.
Why do you need a retreat from your current life?: A Getaway is always what everyone needs, It lets people clear there minds and think about things properly. I need time to relax and enjoy a little break.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
[OOC Information]

Steam Name:  [FL:RP] Dauntless
SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:51623589
Hours on FL:  298
Roleplay points:  1
Why do you want to join the event:  I love the story to this event, I love mysteries and un-expected twists.
Any previous event experience?: Can't remember the name of the last event I was at, it was nearly 2 years ago.

[IC Information]

Name:  Seat Watson
Characteristics:  Smart, leader and strict
Why do you need a retreat from your current life?:  Studying is getting on my nerves sometimes I just want to give up, social pressures are getting to me too. I just need a break.
[OOC Information]

Steam Name:[FL:RP] Santaliz
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:47571270
Hours on FL: 454
Why do you want to join the event: Well, because you and my did it together months ago, and I really enjoyed, turning it into an event, is a great idea! I'm sure it will be even better than the first time.
Any previous event experience?: I did this RP with Sparx, when it wasn't an event. but to be honest, not really..

[IC Information]

Name: Matthew Russel
Characteristics: Tall, mannered, sometimes snobbish.
Why do you need a retreat from your current life?: My wife was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in late 2011, and in 2013 we choose to move her to her parents in Austria, so they could take care of her. I started drinking, and it got worse with time, I choose it would be good to get away from it all.

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
[OOC Information]

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Broccoli
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:57891889
Hours on FL: 442+
Why do you want to join the event: I like events and this one looks very fun and mysterious.
Any previous event experience?: I've been in a few events before and lots of mini-events and fantastic roleplays.

[IC Information]

Name: Connor Valentine
Characteristics: Socially inept, charming, crazy, aggressive and corrupt.
Why do you need a retreat from your current life?: After a recent break up my current girlfriend and stressful college work I feel like I just need a break somewhere and this place looks and sounds perfect.
[Image: unknown.png]
Looks cool, have fun with it boys.
[OOC Information]

Steam Name: [FL:RP] dawson270500
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:109786380
Hours on FL: 430
Roleplay points: 0
Why do you want to join the event: because it sounds cool
Any previous event experience?: wasa at great debate, i was the police officer on site

[IC Information]

Name: Austin 'dawson' Powers
Characteristics: Groovy, sarcastic, half-arsed
Why do you need a retreat from your current life?: to get away from all the stresses of life and for a break from the hustle and bustle of the city
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here