UBLR : IBRAHIM & Flame
HI

Your name: IBRAHIM & [FL:RP]Flame

Your blacklist ID: 89858 & 89859

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:75745615 & STEAM_0:1:150382999

Reason: Randomly hostaging in public.

Staff member who blacklisted you: Jonas

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

I got in my Stolen Police Uniform and my stolen Undercover police car , Jonas was in a truck on connectivity road , I wanted to mug him and let him go , He didn't stop and start driving I followed him from connectivity road > lake > villas > Outer BP > DTM,
We ended up at DTM , Got out pointed my guns at them and thy got out and I roped them wanted to hostage them becasue thy didn't stop when I said to them stop [/me Pointing a gun at the truck driver and telling him to stop] In this point he fail RP and PR is in progress for that Issue , When I stooped them in force I got guns out and hostage them because thy fail to comply to my orders when I said stop , and that is a Valid reason to KOS you Jonas , when I hostage jonas and his friend he got mad little bit and said you don't got a valid reason and and and and , It ended up with blacklist , After I waste my police uniform for some aggrieve RP , Jonas came and stop my RP all of it And I'm pissed off , And I bit this Application will be Automatically Denied because admins got the right always ! , I really would like another admin to review this application.

Thanks

IBRAHIM
I got in my Stolen Police Uniform and my stolen Undercover police car , Jonas was in a truck on connectivity road , I wanted to mug him and let him go
You're completely wrong here, and you're lying, let me remind you that lying in the courthouse can lead to a lengthy forum ban,
Yes you probably tried to mug me, but you where chasing me in a police car, and when you got me under FearRP, you dind't mug me, you hostaged me and Ethan Bradberry, for the reason "We wanted to mug you, but you dindt stop", which is completely invalid, especially if its in public.

He didn't stop and start driving I followed him from connectivity road > lake > villas > Outer BP > DTM,
We ended up at DTM , Got out pointed my guns at them and thy got out and I roped them wanted to hostage them becasue thy didn't stop when I said to them stop [/me Pointing a gun at the truck driver and telling him to stop] In this point he fail RP and PR is in progress for that Issue ,

You made me stuck with your car under my trailer, and told me to get out, and we did comply, so in no way we broke FearRP.

When I stooped them in force I got guns out and hostage them because thy fail to comply to my orders when I said stop , and that is a Valid reason to KOS you Jonas
How did we ever fail to comply?, we got out on your demands and did everything you wanted, you had no reason to hostage like said before, and as said, definetly not in public.

when I hostage jonas and his friend he got mad little bit and said you don't got a valid reason and and and and , It ended up with blacklist.

I did not get mad, i asked you in LOOC, first off you denied it and said "That's a hard question", trying to avoid what i was saying, and I in all honesty was just asking because i dind't know what was going on, that's why i acted like i did.

After I waste my police uniform for some aggrieve RP , Jonas came and stop my RP all of it And I'm pissed off , And I bit this Application will be Automatically Denied because admins got the right always ! , I really would like another admin to review this application.
If you consider it that you wasted your police uniform, you should have thought about that before breaking the rules.
You cannot just request another admin will conclude this, i am not allowed to conclude this myself, so don't worry about that.

Thanks,
Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
You're completely wrong here, and you're lying, let me remind you that lying in the courthouse can lead to a lengthy forum ban,

Yes you probably tried to mug me, but you where chasing me in a police car, and when you got me under FearRP, you dind't mug me, you hostaged me and Ethan Bradberry, for the reason "We wanted to mug you, but you dindt stop", which is completely invalid, especially if its in public.

1th thing , when I saw you in connectivity road I wanted to mug you , and you are not god or Jesus to read my mind.
2th thing , I was in a police car with full code 3 [sirens/lights:on] you start driving away and I follow you and you didn't stop.
3th thing , when you drive away and didn't stop I got the full valid reason to Kill you on sight .
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You made me stuck with your car under my trailer, and told me to get out, and we did comply, so in no way we broke FearRP.

You didn't broke Fear RP when I stoped you , But when I said to you stop and we did [/me] you didn't stop and broke fail rp / fear rp

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How did we ever fail to comply?, we got out on your demands and did everything you wanted, you had no reason to hostage like said before, and as said, definetly not in public.

You failed to comply to fear rp and broke fail rp , when I did [/me] and you didn't stop.
1th thing , when I saw you in connectivity road I wanted to mug you , and you are not god or Jesus to read my mind.
"I wanted to mug him and let him go" I am not god or Jesus, you're correct, thing is though, at first you said "I hostaged you, because you drove off when i was trying to mug you", you dind't bring me somewhere to mug me, did you? After i told you i would blacklist you, you tried to "restart" the situation, by redoing everything, which i said you shoulnd't because you had broken the rules, you then said, "Okay, i'm just gonna mug you and let you go then, is that fine?", you asked me this via. voicechat, don't try to lie your way out.

2th thing , I was in a police car with full code 3 [sirens/lights:on] you start driving away and I follow you and you didn't stop.
I drove off because i was told by the guy sitting next to me in the truck to just drive off, i did as he said as i wanted to help him, it gives you no reason to actually hostage us, especially when your not even an officer attempting to fine or arrest us.

3th thing , when you drive away and didn't stop I got the full valid reason to Kill you on sight .
No? i am allowed to drive off, you only had your sirens off, you cannot kill someone solely for them not pulling over when you're trying to pull them over.

"You made me stuck with your car under my trailer, and told me to get out, and we did comply, so in no way we broke FearRP."
You didn't broke Fear RP when I stoped you , But when I said to you stop and we did [/me] you didn't stop and broke fail rp / fear rp
You never told us before that we should stop the vehicle, while under gunpoint, don't make up stories.

You failed to comply to fear rp and broke fail rp , when I did [/me] and you didn't stop.
''2.1f Orders must be given via voice or text comminucation to initiate a FearRP situation.'' If you're only doing a /me it won't cut it, especially not if you're not even in the range of us being able to actually see the /me.

I see no reason as to get you unblacklisted, you clearly broke the rules.
Awaiting an administrators response.

~Jonas.
You never told us before that we should stop the vehicle, while under gunpoint, don't make up stories.

I'm not making story's , Proof : http://imgur.com/a/Pw7Ah

And We said to you stop Via Microphone and I was shouting like hell to stop and we did /me too and didn't stop

check logs my friend , I hate getting unblack list for unfair reason , you were running away from me so you don't get mug , that is a valid reason to kill you and hostage you and mug.
I'm not making story's , Proof : http://imgur.com/a/Pw7Ah

You are indeed making up stories, your proof shows absolutely nothing at all, all it shows is you doing a /me, don't try to lie your way out here.

And We said to you stop Via Microphone and I was shouting like hell to stop and we did /me too and didn't stop.
If you're in a police vehicle in a stolen police uniform, i chose to drove off, you never had me under gunpoint, so i dind't have to comply with you, i did however stop once you had a gun on me, and told me to get out.

check logs my friend , I hate getting unblack list for unfair reason , you were running away from me so you don't get mug , that is a valid reason to kill you and hostage you and mug.
There's not much from logs that can be used here, seeing as it is a FearRP situtation, other than to confirm you hostaging us, while laughing aswell, and no we never ran away from you to avoid getting mugged, because as said above, we thought you where an officer pulling us over, so we would not of known weather or not you were going to mug us.
Again, us not pulling over to the side of a road is not a valid reason to hostage us, yes you can mug us if were in a non-public area.

I think you need to re-read all the rules, you clearly don't seem to understand some of them, and it would only benefit you to avoid these mistakes from happening again.

You had no reason to hostage us, which was why you and Flame got punished, and you did it in public aswell, which don't help your case.

I still don't see why you should get unblacklisted.
~Jonas.
so wait a second , If I want to stop someone to mug him and he didn't stop is and I killed him or hostage him is You going to ban me for RDM ?? Hell no becasue I got a valid reason to kill him , I wanted to mug you and you start running away and driving and I'm chasing you , that the best reason to hostage you .
(02-25-2017, 03:22 PM)IBRAHIM Wrote: so wait a second , If I want to stop someone to mug him and he didn't stop is and I killed him or hostage him is You going to ban me for RDM ?? Hell no becasue I got a valid reason to kill him , I wanted to mug you and you start running away and driving and I'm chasing you , that the best reason to hostage you .

You don't attempt to pull someone over, then killing them/hostaging them for not pulling over, violence is last option.
Read rule 4.1, it'll say that aswell.

Now, unless you have something important to add, please let an admin conclude this, thanks.
~Jonas.
I'm Just Tired replying to this shitt
Denied,

Hostaging in public is not allowed neither does a mugging warrant a hostage situation that you yourself searched for.i

Think twice.
Kind Regards,
Floodify