Formal Apology
(02-24-2017, 10:28 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: the improvement of a more easy way to contribute codes to Fearless (making it easier for Contributors to contribute to Fearless), giving the developers better tools to work with, and making it easier to develop together.

I is happy thank you Soul!
[Image: unknown.png]
Could of been the same reason in the past if staff -.-

Either way gg on owning up bby
Regards, Midget

Great to hear, about time this happened, good luck.
Ex-Server Teacher
Good on ya soul. I mean only time will tell if this is true but I really hope you will change thing!

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
It will be nice to see what comes out of this!
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
The following 3 users Like Ludo's post:
  • Robbtja, Envy, Ratatoskrr
Any updates to this from soul? Haven't heard from him in a while on the forums. In relations to this thread I mean.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(03-09-2017, 04:52 PM)King Kickass Wrote: Any updates to this from soul? Haven't heard from him in a while on the forums. In relations to this thread I mean.

I've heard a bunch of good things of him lately but time will tell if this continues because that's the whole issue with this concept here.
Soul always gives up after a short period of time.
Hopefully he doesn't now then.
The following 2 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Envy, King Kickass
We forgive you Soul.. again Wink
Wow. What a surprise!
(03-09-2017, 04:52 PM)King Kickass Wrote: Any updates to this from soul? Haven't heard from him in a while on the forums. In relations to this thread I mean.

We're all still waiting.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.