Formal Apology
I really like to see this thread, it gives me new power to play on the servers.
Awesome to hear!
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
"Promises means everything, but after they are broken, sorry means nothing."

I can't count on one hand how many times, you've apologized for something similar, and made new promises for the community.
Hopefully this one brings you closer to the community.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
The following 3 users Like Balls's post:
  • Panda, Idea, trxsh
Honestly Soul. I don't know how many times you are actually going to do this. I'm not even going to go off about this because at this point everyone should just expect this out of you.

Either fix you shit or quit trying to act like you care. This is just getting old and pathetic at this point.
The following 4 users Like Fultz's post:
  • ryan!, Brax, dig, Suarez
(02-24-2017, 11:06 PM)Fultz Wrote: Either fix you shit or quit trying to act like you care. This is just getting old and pathetic at this point.

Might I suggest seeing what happens before flinging shit? Upon writing this he has had about 42 minutes to "Fix his shit".
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 3 users Like Haarek's post:
  • Awestruck, Reebs, trxsh
Glad you are saying this, don't let Fearless die out, instead improve it and make it better!

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

sorry never seen you on the server before
The following 4 users Like Chech's post:
  • ryan!, RobotDuck, Goat, trxsh
(02-24-2017, 11:11 PM)Walrus the Overlord Wrote: sorry never seen you on the server before

+support
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
The following 1 user Likes ryan!'s post:
  • Chech
Good Good! #MakeFearlessGreatAgain
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.
The following 1 user Likes Arch.B's post:
  • Alertecobra27
(02-24-2017, 11:11 PM)Midget Wrote:
(02-24-2017, 11:06 PM)Fultz Wrote: Either fix you shit or quit trying to act like you care. This is just getting old and pathetic at this point.

Might I suggest seeing what happens before flinging shit? Upon writing this he has had about 42 minutes to "Fix his shit".

That is what I am saying. Either fix or stop acting like you care. I am not sure if you understand this or not. But this isnt the first time this has happened. And hell I would say he has done this for the past 4 years. He doesnt do anything for a long ass time. And then he goes into superman Soul for about a month until he cant handle it anymore and vanishes again for months. 

Nothing is new in this thread unless he actually is going to fix his shit. If not, this thread might as well be in off-topic
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Suarez