Unban Request Im Sorry I Didnt Know
Your name: Discover

Your SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:1:150440466[/b]

Your ban ID:76138

Banned by:[FL:M] Sparx  (Reebs Extend)

Reason: RapeRP // Extended by Reebs, should know better

Involved: PhantomSolaris 

Why we should unban you: What i am to get from this thread is a time reduction at the least for these reasons : 
i didnt not realise it was raperp it was just me and a friends making a joke in rp 

i have read the rules over and over again and have a full understanding of them and did not aim to break them just to have fun i didnt realise doing /me strokes d**k and he doesnt realise | could be classed as rape but sadly thats wahat it ended in me with a punishment for my actions that i solomly am sorry for but i didnt realise i broke the rule until i was brought into that sit  

Yours Truely 

Dylan Simone 
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: uT65xGc.png]
Doing /me strokes d**k without consent from the other person in-character is classed as RapeRP, Discover. Whether you were trying to "make a joke" like you claimed you were, RapeRP is not permitted. You have over 150 hours, and if you didn't know that by this point, that's a problem that you need to rectify as soon as possible.

Pending response from banning moderator.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Hi Discover,

I think what worries me the most about this whole situation is the fact that you claim to have thought it was a joke. Why you would want to joke about Rape in character is beyond me however as Reebs says; with over 150 hours you should know that there is a rule that clearly states 'It is not allowed to roleplay rape or any other form of sexual abuse' (2.4). With this in mind, I think that you need to realise the seriousness of what you did.

Despite your rulebreak being a relatively small one (One /me) I seem to recall a case last year in which a player named Joulle was banned for much longer for a similar incident. In addition, I have been told by NJ that you called for an admin when an SRU sergeant attempted to initiate RapeRP on you in the past. If you genuinely did not know that doing '/me when done strokes penis he doesnt say a word' (which not only is RapeRP but is also Powergaming) was against the rules then I fail to see why you send an @ call for breakage of the same rule in the past.

In conclusion, I see no reason why you should be unbanned.
The reason im going to use right now is that im a gdam 12yr old kid trying to have fun probably jokming about stuff that doesnt make any sense to him e.g Rape so i thought making that /me was funny hence why we both laughed ooc after not realiseing that i had just broken the most terrible rule to break after DA on fearless and im sorry if i offended anyone by the statments i made saying its a joke but i gnerally thought with my stupid little fckin head that was funny and its not not at all
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: uT65xGc.png]
As stated above, there is ZERO-Tolerance regarding RapeRP.

You have quite a few hours and this rule should be very well known.

Quote:2.4 It is not allowed to roleplay rape or any other form of sexual abuse.

Quoting Reebs
Quote:You have over 150 hours, and if you didn't know that by this point, that's a problem that you need to rectify as soon as possible.

You and only you are responsible to be updated with the rules and if there is a violation, you will have to face the consequences.
IMO the ban was light with only a 1 month.

With this said I hereby deny this UBR.