UBLR [FL:RP] JohnSilver
Question 
Your name: [FL: RP] JohnSilver

Your blacklist ID: 89756

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51937092

Reason: RDM

Staff member who blacklisted you: Jonas

The reason why you should be unblacklisted:  

I was blacklisted for shooting Jonas when he drove his police car into the villas while police were raiding, he drove up with police lights on then turn them off before he turned into the villas at this point I realized he was joining the raid and shot him before he got out the car. Seconds later I and Fatex got grab by Jonas and he said that we RDMED him even after knowing that he was responding to shots fired call at villas. He still drove like nothing was wrong so got shot and died he said because he was in a car he was unarmed so we didn't have the right to kill him but after giving up trying to talk to him I got blacklist and so did Fatex.

I feel like this was invalid and should be removed off my record.
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
Hello there,

I'll explain, basicly, as you said a raid was ongoing, i as an officer just pulled up, outside the base, not going into crossfire at all, then as i was about to park and get out, you intentionally shot me dead, for the reason "You where an officer in a police raid", basicly you're implying that because i was an officer, you could just kill me for being near there, which is obviously RDM, i was unarmed, and i made no threat whatsoever, i had not threatend you guys in any way, pointed guns or anything, yet you just mowed me down when i was in my car, for the reason said above, i had 2 admins and 3 moderators all agree it was RDM, which is why you and FateX got punished.

Also going to add the fact, that in a case very much simillar, with ChopChop killing you in a base, when you clearly where unarmed, never shot or made a threat to the police, it was apparently valid in your eyes? The basics are pretty much the same, he killed you for saying that you where involved, and he could have died, and i belive as a conclusion, and don't quote me here, but dind't it get denird because violence is ladt option? I'm just wondering, i that not the exact same thing here? 

Violence is always last option, according to rule 4.1. But you shot me on sight, when i was unarmed and never harmed you, or threatend you, and yes you're right, i did respond to a call, so what? I had never actually shot you and again, never made any threat to you, so violence should be last option.

I think the blacklist is completely valid, i don't see how you think it's invalid at all, you intentionally shot at my car and killed me for an invalid reason, it's almost like killing an officer for seeing YOU with a weapon, and he did no threats, also RDM.

Seeing as i was the only person there that witnessed it. (Random was busy with the raid, so he dind't see it), i can conclude my opinion here, you were let off here with a very very light punishment, you're a teacher and should know better, and you'd have much higher expectations, so a 3 hour blacklist is really light, i was even convinced to change your punishment in your favor, and only giving you 3 hours, instead of 4, which was the original punishment. You're very lucky it was not a ban, even considering the fact that you straight up insulted me and did not recive a punishment for it.

I remain on the side of you staying blacklisted and waiting for the timer to run out, at the end of the day, it's only 3 hours.

~Jonas
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
After discussion with other members of staff, we have decided to remove the blacklist from record. This is based on the fact that we believe it was not a case of RDM. There was an active raid going on, Jonas pulled up in a Police vehicle into the raid area not expecting to be shot after a shootout had just been happening/was still happening. If Jonas was there to negotiate peace, it should have been done through the President.

Fatex will also have his blacklist removed as it was a part of the same situation, for the same reasons.

Approved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]