Injured
Title of Bug: Not Displaying Injured and Game not thinking you are injured. Paramedics also cant revive when this happens.

Description: 

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
I've seen this happen, pretty weird and really f*cking annoying. Only ever seen it once but they got in that state by getting out of a car when the car was going stupid fast
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
People in this State are having some weird bug.
You cam wake them up with the Tazer again.
Of course I will ask a Developer into it will be fixed.
Almost got banned for not stopping and calling a paramedic because I thought he was dead...
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
Make sure to call for a staff member if you see this happening, or if this happens to you.
They'll be able to get the player back up for the time being.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
For a 3 min review, it seems that the fatal-injured flag does not get set when the Injured Event was called. Funnily enough the game still ragdolled the player. I'll have a further look into the ragdoll event and see if i can find something there.

I have two questions though:
When the fireman got injured, has there been a lag spike or frame drop?
How has the fireman been injured?
(02-21-2017, 08:52 PM)MrTrashTag Wrote: For a 3 min review, it seems that the fatal-injured flag does not get set when the Injured Event was called. Funnily enough the game still ragdolled the player. I'll have a further look into the ragdoll event and see if i can find something there.

I have two questions though:
When the fireman got injured, has there been a lag spike or frame drop?
How has the fireman been injured?

Hello TrashTag,
I did not notice any Frame Drop/Lag Spike
And I sadly did not see how he died, But there was a fire nearby. He either died to the fire or of other causes eg by a Vehicle or Weapon.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Arkten
The guy I saw, no video or photo of it, died by getting out of a car while it was going really fast, I also saw it again today and that person was hit by a car
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
Fixed.
Kind Regards,
TASSIA
Fearless Developer