random ban
Your name: Toby

Your SteamID: it was a teamspeak ban

Your ban ID: [b]it was a teamspeak ban[/b]

Banned by: MintBlackBeard

Reason: 'Double accounting. Failure to listen when requested to use microphone'

Involved: MintblackBeard and Jonas

Why we should unban you: they kept harassing me by moving me when i told them to stop! They move me randomly when i got asked to join a channel. they kept making me talk through my microphone when i was getting phone call and i get ban for double accounting? i do not understand.... since when do i need to use my mic?
You were a suspect of double accounting. We told you multiple times to stop moving channel. If we moved you into a channel, you left. If we moved into the channel you were in, you left.

When requested, you must use your microphone to prove you innocence.

You gave no excuse, you did not attempt to explain, you simply refused to comply with our requests.
(02-15-2017, 09:38 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote: You were a suspect of double accounting. We told you multiple times to stop moving channel. If we moved you into a channel, you left. If we moved into the channel you were in, you left.

When requested, you must use your microphone to prove you innocence.

You gave no excuse, you did not attempt to explain, you simply refused to comply with our requests.

i told you to leave me alone as i was here as my friend asked me to join, i said this when you kept dragging me in. i did not want to speak to you as you kept harassing me!

why do i need to use my microphone if i do not want to? im pretty sure that there are no rules that say that.

you were harassing me so i kept leaving and then you random ban me!
Good evening,

The situation is pretty simple, you were moved into a channel with the task of doing something simple.
You were asked to use you're microphone to prove yourself innocent of Double Accounting.

You will remain banned unless you want to prove yourself innocent by doing what you're being asked to do.

Denied

Brikaas
Fearless Administrator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]