[Solved] Should add new payment options!
I wanted to donate some money to support the server,but my credit card is not supported. I have a Maestro one,and the only card that is close to it is Master card,but still can't make the pay. I wanted to try paysafe card as I can't register to paypal because of the region I live in,but still nothing as that method is neither on. There is a double trouble: 1st You can't get the money (you loose) 2nd I can't get my donnor stats Sad
You should put this in the suggestion sub-forum . Not Help & Support. 
You can always pay in game money for people to buy you donator (Goes from 300-400k). 

OT: Yeah, I think there should be more payment options to help people like you where there
is no PayPal and such in your region.

<Suggestions>
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Here is a link the suggestions Sub-Forum page, I recommend you post this here .

-Finn
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
(02-13-2017, 10:57 AM)Seka Wrote: I wanted to donate some money to support the server,but my credit card is not supported. I have a Maestro one,and the only card that is close to it is Master card,but still can't make the pay. I wanted to try paysafe card as I can't register to paypal because of the region I live in,but still nothing as that method is neither on. There is a double trouble: 1st You can't get the money (you loose) 2nd I can't get my donnor stats Sad

Use a VPN, access PayPal, sign up with your bank account and pay that way. I had to use my bank account when I had a maestro card.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Hello Seka!

Paypall is not supporting Maestro one! you can contact them about it. We are unable to help you in this case!

However you can buy donator for ingame money. It cost around $250.000-300.000!

Thanks!
Marvin
Answered and Moved!

Thanks!
Marvin