[Solved] stuck on sending client info.
Did you try what I said. It may take some time but it would be worth it in the long run
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Backup garry's mod onto a memory stick, then delete the original folder and then paste the copy into the file location.

Have you changed the options > multiplayer setting?
Maybe try, "Verify Integrity of Game Files" on Gmod
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
I'm also now getting this problem :/

Except I have deleted all addons - No Luck
I cant even load into a Single Player it also gets stuck until the game closes after like 30 minutes
I have tried other servers
I have Verified The Integrity of Game Files

EDIT: I seen that could be an internet problem so I restarted my Internet, No luck still.

Fixed: This is going to sound really strange but the problem was only happening after I installed Lesankas Spawnlist so I remembered that I installed it and It has only been happening since. So I deleted Lesankas spawnlist and Its working. Weird

LAST EDIT: I think what Broke it was the fact that I installed Lesankas Spawnlist whilst I was on the server so When i closed gmod a few hours after and then went to join back it bugged out.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Im glad you found a solution. So it was a link with Lesankas Spawn list? Hopefully its nothing too major and doesn't cause more people issues
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
But I have no idea which of my files are her spawnlist.
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
(02-14-2017, 05:00 PM)ELAD Wrote: But I have no idea which of my files are her spawnlist.

Delete Every file in the spawnlist folder - Then Verify the Integrity of Game Files - Reload Gmod - If it lets you join then it worked. - If you want to get Lesankas Spawnlist back just closed gmod and re install it
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(02-14-2017, 05:16 PM)Envy Wrote:
(02-14-2017, 05:00 PM)ELAD Wrote: But I have no idea which of my files are her spawnlist.

Delete Every file in the spawnlist folder - Then Verify the Integrity of Game Files - Reload Gmod - If it lets you join then it worked. - If you want to get Lesankas Spawnlist back just closed gmod and re install it
Seems to work. Thread may be closed
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
Solved and Moved