The Prestige Team
For frost,

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Random
Nice Shop, however you could of thought of your own logo rather than the photoshop logo aha! ^-^
[Image: gBQQfUz.png]
Drop us a cheeky +REP, cheers (also know as Paddington Bear / Kerbal)
The following 1 user Likes ITsM4x's post:
  • ʀᴀᴠᴇɴ
(03-01-2017, 05:39 PM)Velsar Wrote: Nice Shop, however you could of thought of your own logo rather than the photoshop logo aha! ^-^

I have to disagree, The point of this team is to teach people about Photoshop and take requests. I think the photoshop inspired logo fits perfect with this scenario
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
  • Ratatoskrr
(03-01-2017, 08:16 PM)Envy Wrote:
(03-01-2017, 05:39 PM)Velsar Wrote: Nice Shop, however you could of thought of your own logo rather than the photoshop logo aha! ^-^

I have to disagree, The point of this team is to teach people about Photoshop and take requests. I think the photoshop inspired logo fits perfect with this scenario

I think it just pure laziness tbh, You could of shown it was a graphic design/ photoshop parlour with your own original logo inspiring people to join as it shows how good your skills are creating the logo not just stealing somebody else's logo and sticking some text underneath.
[Image: gBQQfUz.png]
Drop us a cheeky +REP, cheers (also know as Paddington Bear / Kerbal)
The following 1 user Likes ITsM4x's post:
  • ʀᴀᴠᴇɴ
(03-02-2017, 04:32 PM)Velsar Wrote:
(03-01-2017, 08:16 PM)Envy Wrote:

I think it just pure laziness tbh, You could of shown it was a graphic design/ photoshop parlour with your own original logo inspiring people to join as it shows how good your skills are creating the logo not just stealing somebody else's logo and sticking some text underneath.

First of all, No clue how it is laziness lmao, 2nd of all it really fits the scenario like I said. So it isn't being changed  Cheese

Quote from DVN "Really like how you've incorporated the photoshop logo to the team's logo, nice touch. Work looks great and the team looks strong, best of luck guys and keep it up!"
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
  • Ratatoskrr
Private Request for Antonio,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also added a New Logo  - Might Switch back.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
  • ʀᴀᴠᴇɴ
@Rukka,

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Envy
Personal
Sig Or Avatar: Market Page
Name: Evo City Fishing Department
Other Text: 1 fish $200
Pictures Involved: Fish, Lake,
Anything Else: Make modern
Fearless Logo: (Y)
Gif: (N)
[Image: NdnijXre.png]
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(03-07-2017, 06:41 PM)NinjaLabs Wrote:
Personal
Sig Or Avatar: Market Page
Name: Evo City Fishing Department
Other Text: 1 fish $200
Pictures Involved: Fish, Lake,
Anything Else: Make modern
Fearless Logo: (Y)
Gif: (N)

please better explain what you would like it to look like
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here