Unban request
Your name: BLUEWISP25

Your ban ID: 75315

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70210565 

Reason: powergaming, demoting someone to take the job.

Staff member who banned you: [FL:M] Jonas

Reason why you should be unbanned: I was new to RP, I didn't even know the term meta gaming. I know that doesn't excuse that I've broken the rules but I feel that being banned permanently is a harsh punishment for a new guy. I was angry that another player had demoted me randomly after I had just became a police position after waiting for 47 minutes. I didn't fully understand the rules at the time and I had tried many times to confront him but he'd been elusive. Finally I was fed up and became president to demote him, I took his job which was wrong and I'm guilty on that account. I'd apologize to the user if I could talk to him and I'd like to apologize to the admins for ruining a role playing experience. I hope I haven't caused anyone too good a deal of grief and even if this request goes nowhere the sincerity is the same, I'm sorry. Since my ban I've applied my new found respect for the rules and other players in other servers but haven't stayed long because to be honest they aren't as enjoyable. The people I've met on this server are awesome and much better at creating a good role playing experience. I know my chances of ever seeing your servers again are slim but I promise to never, ever do anything like that again and fully review the rules before joining again and follow them with laser level precision. I'm terribly sorry and I'd like to have the chance to prove that I've grown a lot since that incident but if that is too much to ask I'd at least like to say that I'm sorry.
-Bluewisp
I would like to respond to this, but just one thing you forgot to your ban reason, is the fact that it says

Quote:Powergaming, demoting someone to take the job. // Permbanned DA

Not
Quote:Powergaming, demoting someone to take the job.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:I was angry that another player had demoted me randomly after I had just became a police position after waiting for 47 minutes. I didn't fully understand the rules at the time and I had tried many times to confront him but he'd been elusive. Finally I was fed up and became president to demote him, I took his job which was wrong and I'm guilty on that account.

Why make an UBR if you know you broke the rules?.

You did demote him solely to take the job, so i see no reason to unban you on the behalf.

You're also permanently banned from the servers for double-accounting, and don't quote me on this, but i belive you also have another forum's account, so you're also double-accounting here?

I see no reason as to why you should ever be unbanned.
~Jonas
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(02-09-2017, 11:28 AM)Jonas Wrote: I would like to respond to this, but just one thing you forgot to your ban reason, is the fact that it says

Quote:Powergaming, demoting someone to take the job. // Permbanned DA

Not
Quote:Powergaming, demoting someone to take the job.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:I was angry that another player had demoted me randomly after I had just became a police position after waiting for 47 minutes. I didn't fully understand the rules at the time and I had tried many times to confront him but he'd been elusive. Finally I was fed up and became president to demote him, I took his job which was wrong and I'm guilty on that account.

Why make an UBR if you know you broke the rules?.

You did demote him solely to take the job, so i see no reason to unban you on the behalf.

You're also permanently banned from the servers for double-accounting, and don't quote me on this, but i belive you also have another forum's account, so you're also double-accounting here?

I see no reason as to why you should ever be unbanned.
~Jonas
No, I'm not double accounting here. Feel free to investigate that. I said I believe I should be un-banned because I've waited a little while and have moved onto other servers, I respect the rules now, back at the time of my ban I was new to garrys mod as a whole. You banned me very quickly for a new comer and I believe that given the sincerity of my request along with the fact that I was fresh out of the box I shouldn't be punished this harshly. I didn't fully understand the rules, I'd like to ask for sympathy on that and because the original punishment was harsh. Take a step back for a moment to understand that 1. I was new 2. That was a harsh punishment especially for a new guy 3. I've learned how to role play since then and have fully respected the rules since.
Read what i originally posted, you're ban is permanent because you're a double-account, and not only because of powergaming.
Awaiting an Admin to conclude this.

Thanks for your patience.
~Jonas.
Denied as per unban rule 6.