3 - rawrMercy

SteamID:
1 - Benjamin Linus : STEAM_0:0:48384932
2 - alfiekiller : STEAM_0:1:147812721
3 - rawrMercy : STEAM_0:0:72696455

Time in GMT: 1:30 AM GMT , 8/2/2017

Server: v4b1

Summary:
Since I Joined The Server , Player Benjamin Was Shoting at me fresh spwan as Raid Baiting , Then after that he got his friends [alfiekiller & rawrMercy] And searching for me around the map thy want to kill me , Kill me in any way Because thy are mad from me thy think that I CDM Benjamin and I didn't it was a coroleone , Anyways as the video seen Thy are all mad and I'm killing them like MLG Not RDM As Self Defence Only , I Kill Them and thy come back and shot me trying to kill me and I kill them agin and agin , Just failing and breaking NLR To many times , toooo many times breaking NLR those 3 players , I just going to post the videos and you take a look admins , Really If I want to type what thy did I will need time and I have no time I have work , Take a look on the Videos and I hope thy get punshied in a long time banned , Thank You

And In one of the videos I CDM'ed those guys , sorry

Evidence:

Player Menu : Click Here

3 of Them Random Shoting + NLR : Click Here

Benjamin Random Shoting at me : Click Here

rawrMercy CDM Me / Random Shoting at me : Click Here

Benjamin Raid Baiting + Random Shoting : Click Here   [VIDEO WAS MISSING]
In the video ''rawrMercy CDM Me / Random Shoting at me : Click Here'' rawr says ''There she is'' there seems to be missing backstory here. 

Waiting for the suspects input.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(02-09-2017, 12:39 AM)Random Wrote: In the video ''rawrMercy CDM Me / Random Shoting at me : Click Here'' rawr says ''There she is'' there seems to be missing backstory here. 

As I Said In The Summary : Those People Are Searching For Me Around The Map And Trying To Kill And Thy Fail , If Needed I will Upload The Full Video Is 5 Minutes as Shadow Play Records

Give me time to upload it all of it
So you are going to cut out all the video of you CDMing me with your car as soon as i spawn every minute too?  Your broke NLR numerous times . And plus i was never even near you to begin with as a rebel there was 2 other rebels on at the time. keep up the lieing will get you no where.
(02-09-2017, 02:14 AM)Benjamin Linus Wrote: So you are going to cut out all the video of you CDMing me with your car as soon as i spawn every minute too?  Your broke NLR numerous times . And plus i was never even near you to begin with as a rebel there was 2 other rebels on at the time. keep up the lieing will get you no where.

When I killed all of you 3 rebels , all of you spawned at connectivity road and got guns out and waiting for me to come from the lake , you were camping the tunle , don't lie on me or lie the video proof , I did not cut any thing I posted the part where I CDM you guys .

When There is video proof of you breaking rules , lies don't work in video proof .
(02-09-2017, 02:19 AM)IBRAHIM Wrote:
(02-09-2017, 02:14 AM)Benjamin Linus Wrote: So you are going to cut out all the video of you CDMing me with your car as soon as i spawn every minute too?  Your broke NLR numerous times . And plus i was never even near you to begin with as a rebel there was 2 other rebels on at the time. keep up the lieing will get you no where.

When I killed all of you 3 rebels , all of you spawned at connectivity road and got guns out and waiting for me to come from the lake , you were camping the tunle , don't lie on me or lie the video proof , I did not cut any thing I posted the part where I CDM you guys .

When There is video proof of you breaking rules , lies don't work in video proof .

Im sorry i dont see my name in any of those videos thank you very much!
(02-09-2017, 12:39 AM)Random Wrote: In the video ''rawrMercy CDM Me / Random Shoting at me : Click Here'' rawr says ''There she is'' there seems to be missing backstory here. 

This is the Full Video Mr. Random

Click Here
Alright, I am going to break this down video by video.

First video ''3 of Them Random Shoting + NLR : Click Here'':

It is hard to determine who actually shot you. One of them simply approached you, asking if you wanted to be their best friend. That is when their friend opened fire at you. But it is no solid evidence pointing out who actually shot. You then went back to shoot at them.. when you shot them, they had all rights to shoot back as self defence. You should've simply left them alone, or called the police.

Second video ''Benjamin Random Shoting at me : Click Here'':

This is really the only video where I can tell who is actually shooting you for no reason. Benjamin simply approached you and shot you. He then ran away.

Third video ''rawrMercy CDM Me / Random Shoting at me : Click Here'':

rawrMercy was not the one to shoot you, he was in the car. Again, hard to determine who actually shot you. You went over to lake, and you decided to shoot them. Like the second video, you shot at them so they had all rights to defend themselves. As for the CDM, I do not think this was intended as whoever was driving had a lot of speed, and probably did not even see you. You can also see the car going everywhere because of the bumpy terrain.

Fourth and final video ''Benjamin Raid Baiting + Random Shoting : Click Here   [VIDEO WAS MISSING]'':

No evidence of Benjamin actually shooting. There could've been others in the apartment, or behind the apartments in dealer street.

In conclusion: The only rule breakage (with sold evidence) that I could see, and actually determine who shot you. Was in the second video of Benjamin shooting you.

It would be unfair to punish all of them, when it is not clear who actually shot at you at some points.. Concluded.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Moved