Sorry.
I know many of you probably wont care, but i would like to apologize for my behavior a few months a go.

[Image: TjA0xsY.png]

I used to play in this community allot, and after this happened i honestly couldn't stop thinking about it (Yes i'm that sort of a person). It was simply due to IRL stuff going on, and it seemed that venting out at random strangers on the internet was the only solution for me at the time. I rather not be known as the homophobic scumbag, but rather the homophobic scumbag that at-least apologized for his actions. 
Sorry.

-Liam

[Image: f2b0c97c1578fa89178ecc417798ee0d.png]

People won't always remember what happened - especially if there's a story behind it or you've apologised.

I'm banned myself for another couple of days for 'homophobic' stuff but I already know 9/10 people don't see me any differently. Just a salty admin. I wasn't being homophobic and other admins know that xD

Just be a nice guy, apologise if needed and you'll be fine. Don't worry about what others think matey boi - have fun.

[Image: giphy.gif]
That's what happens when you have LGBT staff members, they take everything personal... Shame really
The following 5 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • thedeadlytuna2, memeSake, Liam, Spear, RobotDuck
Agreed.

Welcome back.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Was wondering if anyone would get that ^  xD

And I once stole a cookie from a jar before eating dinner. Sorry mummy.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]