...I find this hilariously offensive...
Dude it's College humour, clearly satire. I love my American buddies ;D
[Image: unknown.png]
denmark is better than both tbh
(02-03-2017, 08:39 PM)dawson270500 Wrote: funny when people who have no idea what there on about talk, its actually(proven)safer to drive on the left, for most people as most people are right handed meaning that your strong hand should be on the wheel not the gear stick, idiot Americans

Almost every car has power steering nowadays, you can move the steering wheel effortlessly.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(02-04-2017, 09:06 AM)Emil2205 Wrote: denmark is better than both tbh

Nah, Somalia is much better
(02-04-2017, 12:03 AM)Random Wrote:
(02-03-2017, 08:39 PM)dawson270500 Wrote: funny when people who have no idea what there on about talk, its actually(proven)safer to drive on the left, for most people as most people are right handed meaning that your strong hand should be on the wheel not the gear stick, idiot Americans

I would love to see sources on where you got that information..
CLICK ME
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
(02-04-2017, 12:07 PM)dawson270500 Wrote:
(02-04-2017, 12:03 AM)Random Wrote:

I would love to see sources on where you got that information..
CLICK ME

So you clearly know what you're talking about, you a person that doesn't even drive a car yet.
You a person that gets all his information from youtube videos.

Regardless of the content in the video making sense, a single person on youtube having come up with his own theory doesn't prove jack.

Not to mention you say ''idiot Americans'' when a vast majority of the human population drives their cars on the right side of the road, so you're pretty much insulting majority of the world over that lol.

Americans be like "wtf is a manual car, like the paper that comes with the instructions? you mean a car manual right??"
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
The following 1 user Likes kakcraft's post:
  • Awestruck
(02-04-2017, 04:02 PM)kakcraft Wrote:

Americans be like "wtf is a manual car, like the paper that comes with the instructions? you mean a car manual right??"

Actually many Americans still drive manual trucks and cars.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]