[Solved] Cannot join the server
So ever since yesterday, I logged onto Garry's Mod and tried connection to the server like normal, I seemed to have crashed and the game just closed it's self, I then looked into it further and removed all my addons and such and I joined the server like normal, however, I had alot of missing textures so I added back my css content and tried to connect to the server, I connected fine but the textures were still missing, I then tried adding back the Fearless content pack and tried joining the server, but it crashed again, I am just so confussed on what's happening. If anyone could help please do.

Things I have tried to do:
Uninstall and reinstall {didnt work}
redownload all the content packs {didnt work}
downloaded all workshop files {didnt work}
FactoryReset Garry's Mod {didnt work}
connecting to the server without anything {worked}
downloaded the file that was crashing my game. sounds/vehicle/boatenginestart {didntwork}
verified game integrity {didnt work}

If anyone has any information or any fixes to help me get back onto the server, that would be great. Thanks.

[Image: 1e070b8b41e133dd7fae1e654bc27f1c.png]
I think I have found the problem, i had -windowed in my start options, i replaced that with -autoconfig, and now I can seem to run the game perfectly without errors or anything.
You may think I'm a minge, but I'm just a bad driver

Your sincerely, Beno!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVEkhWoYdUCoAIzBRPUxz...pxETPpSx0S]
Been having the exact same problems, I have no idea what's going on ive been playing FL for a while and this really is confusing me. Tried what Beno did, had no affect on my crashes at all :/
Okay, let's go back to you reinstalling your game so it is fresh ( removing all local content). The I would like you to add in CSS and Hl2 Ep1 and Ep2(freshly downloaded). Then download the addons from this page.  

If this still causes buggs just try verifying your integrity of your game cache.

Please keep me updated

- Finn
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
May I have your Computer / OS Specs please.
Tell me per PM if you don't want to show everyone.
(02-01-2017, 10:31 PM)BenoGaming HD Wrote: I think I have found the problem, i had -windowed in my start options, i replaced that with -autoconfig, and now I can seem to run the game perfectly without errors or anything.

Solved.