[FR] 8.2a - Rule Addition
You don't need to explicitly mention Chauffeurs. I am sure that if you call a taxi just to hostage him that would fall under FailRP or random hostaging or some shit like that.

Unnecessary.

-Support
The following 3 users Like Hitman's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, Reebs, Haarek
+Support
(01-26-2017, 03:25 AM)Hitman Wrote: You don't need to explicitly mention Chauffeurs. I am sure that if you call a taxi just to hostage him that would fall under FailRP or random hostaging or some shit like that.

Unnecessary.

-Support

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
+support
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
-support

Reasons already stated.
(01-25-2017, 09:42 PM)Marty Wrote: -Support

I personally don't see the need for the initial rule don't call to upstage anyway. I mean it's not like it's unheard of in real life to call for cops to lead them into a trap.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
+Support
+Support

Happend to me once
[Image: gY6iHHj.png]

If i did help you in anyway, please consider +Reping me
If you need Fearless Conntent. Look no further
-Support

Reason has been stated by others
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
(01-25-2017, 08:46 PM)Create Wrote: Why: Now that MrTrashTag fixed /taxi, I feel that the job Chauffeur should be added to this rule. I feel that this should be added because it can also be used for baiting. Calling for /taxi and the hostaging them. This can prevent Players finding this loophole and hostaging Chauffers.

See highlighted.

As the introduction to the rules section already states "we expect you to use your common sense and not do questionable things or search for loopholes." and rule 1.11 also states "Purposefully attempting to find loopholes in the rules will result in punishment." This addition is not necessary. -support.
Have I helped you out? Leave a rep here!