"Helping" in Player reports?!
I agree with this. I have been constantly spotting this in quite a few PR's recently and does annoy me a little every time I see one. It is time for this to stop completely I think. Private messages(Just like Explore mentioned above) is the way for people to help out, not posting on the PR's themselves. Luckily as of right now I haven't seen another person "Help out" in a PR which is a good sign I guess for now...
I agree with this but don't we already have rules in place to stop this? Hence players getting warnings against their account?
The rule for UBR, PR, etc. Is that you're allowed to post if you bring valuable information 'to the table'

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
tbh idk why anyone who is a not directly involved in the case or a mod or admin should even go into the courthouse i'd request for it to be private if not for the fact that people would then not know if they were mentioned in the case. There are already rules for this and i dont think in recent times helpers have posted without getting a warning so i'm not sure wtf this thread is if not rant so here i go: rant rant rant give me +1 post and rep me fam.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
Don't see the big deal, just let staff warn them and boom done fixed
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • Baskingner
I think Centurion was the one who started it, that was the first help post I saw
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy