Build Competition!
(01-22-2017, 08:38 PM)Balls Wrote: After reading the post, I'm still wondering how many props a team of one can have, and how many a team of two can have.
Also wondering if the builders will get No-Clip.

Each person will be given 40 props, like normal server limits.

Teams of 2 will of course have 80 props, however this will be taken into mind in judging.

Everyone must think, 80 props and half the prize, or take the risk yourself.
Im planning to enter. But there are some damn good builders on Fearless. Worth a Shot I guess!
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Vantiago Inc.

Team name: Vantiago Inc.

Players in Team (2 max): [FL:RP] Joe Joe Binks

Rate your skills out of 10: 9.5/10

(At the moment I cannot find another teammate. If I can i'll update it will probably just be me though!)
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Sounds nice. Maybe I will take part in it.
I wish I could take part in this! I remember the last build competition we had a while ago but the server crashed :/
Good luck to everyone!
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I can't wait for the event!
Dang this looks really fun but I'm not too sure if I can attend as it's on my birthday :(
[Image: unknown.png]
Team name: Construction Corp.

Players in Team (2 max): ELAD

Rate your skills out of 10: no clue
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
Team name: Plastic World

Players in Team (2 max): Atlas

Rate your skills out of 10: 11
Great idea but very sad that it's actual players that need to cough up prize money for events when we at the staff team could simply organize it and give the prizes without anyone having to use their own in-game money. I suggest we return them the money and use alternative methods for the prizes.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 5 users Like Holdem's post:
  • Link, Eclipze, Teddy, Joe Joe, Agorith