Forums Why is this classified as a swear?
I agree with Jonas, for once

I think you're just looking for a way to abuse it if it was to be changed.

Thanks.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(03-02-2017, 04:14 PM)Jonas Wrote: Are you serious?, what you're basicly saying, is that you want to uncencor a word, because it's used as a name? I honestly don't belive you, i know for a fact you would just use this to actually just explicitly swear, and not use it the way you're suggesting, and i know that you're not the only one who will "abuse" this if it actually got approved.

I strongly -Support this, it's all because you want to have an excuse if you get warned for just writing it exessivly.

Swearing isn't against the rules. So who cares if he was to use it to swear. I could say fuck as many times as I wanted to.
[Image: giphy.gif]
+Support
Dick?

+Support
Fuck is an uncensored word.

I could call someone a fuck, in an insultive manner. Or, I could be mature and use it to express strong opinion or statement. Like, "what the fuck!?"

Dick can be used in a similar way.

And if you ask me, Dick is not as bad as saying Fuck.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(03-02-2017, 05:34 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Fuck is an uncensored word.

I could call someone a fuck, in an insultive manner. Or, I could be mature and use it to express strong opinion or statement. Like, "what the fuck!?"

Dick can be used the same way.

And if you ask me, Dick is not as bad as saying Fuck.

Both dick and fuck were uncensured for me does that mean this suggestion is finished?

Edit for some reason they aren't lol but they were a second ago or at least dick was

Anyway + support
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
Perhaps the profanity filter should be on by default, but have an option to have to have it disabled?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(03-02-2017, 05:44 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Perhaps the profanity filter should be on by default, but have an option to have to have it disabled?

A filter would really work. As personally for me and I am sure many others would agree, I don't mind seeing profanity in text and I don't usually use it for insulting; more as a joke but you can't do that if the word displayed ***.
+support
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
fuck fuck fuck