Forums Why is this classified as a swear?
You gotta be trolling...
-support
Abooos

+Support D ick lives matter
(03-01-2017, 03:20 PM)MrTrashTag Wrote: You gotta be trolling...
-support
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
(03-01-2017, 03:20 PM)MrTrashTag Wrote: You gotta be trolling...
-support

It's someone's name not a swear!
+ Support

Dick is a very common name. I don't see why it should be censored.

Weird but however
+support
Dick

+Support
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
This is related but is do with swearing overall.

If your playing FL and Garry's Mod overall, there is an age recommendation of 12+ (Correct me if I am wrong) although I don't know about you although I was using some pretty bad language at 12 years old! But cut to the story, why is swearing censored? Now I do understand why it is, it's self explanatory and what I am about to suggest does not to apply to all language - racism for example - but should swear words even be censored?

Why not have a censor and uncensored swear word option because I honestly have no problem with seeing certain swear words in written.

I don't know about you but surely words like 'D ick' you can be mature about to see uncensored, I mean come on, how is this a troll post? If you have a problem with it, with the 'censor % uncensored option' (If it was added)it can sort your problems if certain words were uncensored.
Are you serious?, what you're basicly saying, is that you want to uncencor a word, because it's used as a name? I honestly don't belive you, i know for a fact you would just use this to actually just explicitly swear, and not use it the way you're suggesting, and i know that you're not the only one who will "abuse" this if it actually got approved.

I strongly -Support this, it's all because you want to have an excuse if you get warned for just writing it exessivly.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(03-02-2017, 04:14 PM)Jonas Wrote: Are you serious?, what you're basicly saying, is that you want to uncencor a word, because it's used as a name? I honestly don't belive you, i know for a fact you would just use this to actually just explicitly swear, and not use it the way you're suggesting, and i know that you're not the only one who will "abuse" this if it actually got approved.

I strongly -Support this, it's all because you want to have an excuse if you get warned for just writing it exessivly.

How can I abuse a name?

And you literally answered your own statement. If people do use it as a swear and do ''abuse'' it, they'll get warned, simples!
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Molyneux481