Unban please
Your name: Dario Johnston

Your ban ID: 2485 I been banned for months.

Banned by: Andreas, please unban me.

Server: Evocity_v2d

Involved:: No one was really involved you can see down here

Why we should unban you: Ok for some reason I'm banned perm banned for some reason. I log on I get on the server and it lets me stay on for 30 secs. Then I get kicked for "Reason at Fearlessrp.net" and I couldn't find the reason. I been banned for 7 months now I would like to be unbanned greatly. It was a random ban or a name misunderstanding. Also I tried getting on plenty of times it only lets me stay on for about 30 secs then I get kicked again for "Reason at Fearlessrp.net". This is not an admin its the consle or scripts that keeps auto kicking me. Once I get kicked I cannot go on for about 3 hours or it will just say "You are banned from this server".
You found your ban ID, right next to the ban ID it says: "Cant rp at all, killing eveyone on server, saying n words."

There are 4 more bans you have, all because of pretty big things like proppushing etc.

Can't see anything about the 'random' ban. The reason you get kicked from the server is obviously that you are banned. Lets wait and see whether Andreas remembers you.
Dare to think!
I do remember you a bit, as far I can remember you were saying the n words in OOC.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

I do take blame for those other bans but for this one I dont. You must have the wrong name. And could you explain deep down what the cannot RP at all means. Like does it mean RDM, NLR. I admit to those other bans and take blame but not this one.
I looked in some of my old screenshots from this server on Fraps. It turns out there was one person named Darren they I saw in one of my screenshots. The other was a person named Danny. I think you meant ban one of them not me.
(12-12-2011, 12:59 AM)Dario Wrote: I do take blame for those other bans but for this one I dont. You must have the wrong name. And could you explain deep down what the cannot RP at all means. Like does it mean RDM, NLR. I admit to those other bans and take blame but not this one.
I looked in some of my old screenshots from this server on Fraps. It turns out there was one person named Darren I saw in one of my screenshots. The other was a person named Danny. I think you meant ban one of them not me.

Sorry Im not trying to spam I just clicked the wrong thing on my post.........
Okay i'll unban you, but take the time to read ALL the rules again, maybe even 2 times. And do not break more rules.

Accepted.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3