Ban Request FinnConlon
Name of player: MrFinnConlon

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79431150

Time in GMT: GMT +2 2:52 am

Server: v4b1

Summary: To keep it simple, I killed Finn, few minutes later he come back and kill me

Evidence:

I was ambushed in tunnel from both sides, and saw cop running from nexus and shooting at me, I suspected it could be Finn, so I took a screenshot of scoreboard right before being killed (Note: He is police sergeant, and look at his kills)

[Image: AFBBC538CF8C7B633B97CF5A4681F5C83698D31B]

This is straight after my death
(Look at kills now)

[Image: 8C4DD2068375E2F8EE5F2388BC458C62E5685010]
Hello there, It was I that killed you. As you know in my previous life i died at nightingales tunnel. I re-spawned and when on foot patrol on Main st. There was a backup call made at city tunnel for a male firing on police. I went over to have a look at what was going on (making sure that I didn't go near the place at which I died), by this time I was at the BP/BK area when I saw you moving towards me (you are in city tunnels hiding behind a Raptor). After witnessing you shooting cops, I and two other officers engage with you and you are subsequently killed. During all of this, I did not enter the city tunnel, keeping well away from the NLR zone.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
It was literally like 10 meters from where you died, you knew it was me, and you know perfectly well that attacking someone who killed you in previous life is not permitted and people were banned for that before

NLR is not only (not going into zone where you died), killing someone who killed you before is also NLR
(01-15-2017, 02:29 AM)Borovichok Wrote: It was literally like 10 meters from where you died, you knew it was me, and you know perfectly well that attacking someone who killed you in previous life is not permitted and people were banned for that before

NLR is not only (not going into zone where you died), killing someone who killed you before is also NLR

Firstly as previously stated, I was not in my NLR zone. Secondly, this was not a revenge kill, you clearly open fired at officers.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
You knew it was me. And you don't have to be in NLR zone to break not.
You killed me 3 minutes after your death, I find it highly unlikely that you went "on patrol route" and saw criminal at where I was. We both know it's bs

Whatever, I'll let admins to handle it from here, i gave all needed info
Adding important information

NLR isn't just an area on the map that you can't go back to before 10 minutes, it also applies to scenarios and roleplay situations. That roleplay situation that occured with Prosto shooting cops and vice versa is part of the same roleplay situation that you died in. This means that you cannot return to this situation, even if it is called in radio.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Greetings,

I have taken both sides into account and indeed decided that Finnconlon did break NLR. When engaging in such a situation, you need to make sure that the RP you are engaging in is not the same as from when you were killed (e.g. killed in nexus raid and then being fired upon spawning in does not give you the privilege to shoot back, due to NLR).

I will be issuing a blacklist of 1h NLR as the mistake, as explained by MrFinnConlon, was understandable although not acceptable.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Accidentally blacklisted you from president, will get that corrected.

Pardon the mistake.

---

There seems to be a slight issue with blacklisting,

Please await for an administrator to remove the blacklist and issue a proper one.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Wrong blacklists removed

Moved