Radargun to Passanger
+Support, if anyone should have it, it should be the passenger (But
obvioudly still keep it for the driver.)
+Support

Would be great for traffic cops.
[Image: WWhqdJO.gif]
                                      +Rep me!
Then +support
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I have noticed this lately too. It is annoying if you try to do a passive police RP with a friend.
Definately +Support
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
+Support

Promotes more partner based RP and makes more sense in general, great suggestion.
+support
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
-Support

Good luck using a Radar Gun through a windshield while driving at high speeds yourself. Wouldn't actually work. I don't even like the fact the driver of the vehicle has a radar gun.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-13-2017, 10:12 AM)Marty Wrote: -Support

Good luck using a Radar Gun through a windshield while driving at high speeds yourself. Wouldn't actually work. I don't even like the fact the driver of the vehicle has a radar gun.

I get you're against the suggestion but don't you have anything constructive? How can we still have a speed gun implemented but more realistic?
(01-13-2017, 10:12 AM)Marty Wrote: -Support

Whilst I do indeed understand your point of view, a rader gun in vehicle which is able to trace vehicle through windshields is a workaround because of the faults Garry's Mod indeed has. We're Semi-Serious, which leaves some space to fill the gaps of faultiness of Garry's Mod. It's much more realistic that the passager focuses on this and radio rather than the driver, as they must focus on their behavior in traffic (which is quite necessary due to the evidently poor driving culture in Garry's Mod).
Kind Regards,
Floodify
+Support
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum