Poll: What car would you like to see added?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Aston Martin One-77
3.10%
8 3.10%
Bentley PM Continental GT
6.98%
18 6.98%
Bugatti Veyron
3.10%
8 3.10%
Bugatti Chiron
5.04%
13 5.04%
BMW M4
3.88%
10 3.88%
Ferrari Laferrari
5.04%
13 5.04%
Ford Mustang RTR-X 1969
3.10%
8 3.10%
Koenigsegg Agera
6.59%
17 6.59%
Koenigsegg Regera
3.49%
9 3.49%
Lamborghini Aventador
3.10%
8 3.10%
Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4
1.16%
3 1.16%
Lamborghini Reventon
1.55%
4 1.55%
Mercedes-Benz McLaren SLR
1.94%
5 1.94%
Nissan GT-R Nismo
9.69%
25 9.69%
Rolls-Royce Phantom
5.43%
14 5.43%
Tesla Model S
5.81%
15 5.81%
W Motors Lykan Hypersport
9.69%
25 9.69%
Rolls-Royce Ghost
14.73%
38 14.73%
Audi R8
6.59%
17 6.59%
Total 258 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which car as replacement for BMW?
why the fuck do we need a lambo or ferrari they're so overrated
The following 2 users Like Chech's post:
  • Envy, Idea
Audi R8?
[Image: 2017-Audi-R8-V10-front-three-quarter-02-...40%3B*%2C*][Image: 24h4.jpg?itok=8Uw50jn1]
posted in the news & announcements too
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 5 users Like Haarek's post:
  • Random, Eeee394, DreeBott, Broccoli, dawson270500
Rolls Royce Phantom 
Audi R8 (Although I don't think it's worth a mil)
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 3 users Like Marty's post:
  • Idea, Marvin, Montana
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...xt=Bentley

or 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...olls+Royce

EDIT: I also think these 2 cars will fit perfect because It is something difference. I know that when you get further up the Vehicle Market by money the cars become more and more sportier and faster. This will add a bit more diversity and It will be something different.

Real Life Examples

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 2 users Like Envy's post:
  • Marty, Marvin
Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4

Spoiler :
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=320396634

Lamborghini Reventon

W Motors Lykan Hypersport

Mazda 787b
Edit: Never mind, the F1 car might not be appropriate. 

I like the LaFerrari, otherwise I think the Bugatti Chiron is a good idea. 

The Lamborghini would also be a good option if replacing our current Murcielago.
The following 1 user Likes Spear's post:
  • Idea
I think you missed the part it was a CityRP serverSpear lol. Racing cars defos don't fit into the city.
The following 2 users Like Marty's post:
  • Envy, Hitman
(01-11-2017, 12:31 AM)Marty Wrote: I think you missed the part it was a CityRP serverSpear lol. Racing cars defos don't fit into the city.

I knew someone would bring that up. However, in cities you do see racing cars. The BMW we currently have is in fact a racing car. The LaFerrari is also a very common racing car. I also suggested some other vehicles, I did not say the Mazda is the car I prioritize, it was just one of the suggested vehicles. I personally think the Ferrari would be a better choice. I know it is a CityRP gamemode Marty, don't worry.
I if course understand where you are coming from and don't mock it, yes the BMW we have is a racing car, as is several others within the game however they double up as luxury vehicles and you would see them in the streets of the likes of LA and Cali. I've never seen an F1 car, a high performance racing car that only fits one person that you have to climb into, in a city, I don't even think they are Road legal. 

That was the point i was making. Like I sort of relate the current BMW to the likes of a Subaru Impreza.
(01-11-2017, 02:09 AM)Marty Wrote: I if course understand where you are coming from and don't mock it, yes the BMW we have is a racing car, as is several others within the game however they double up as luxury vehicles and you would see them in the streets of the likes of LA and Cali. I've never seen an F1 car, a high performance racing car that only fits one person that you have to climb into, in a city, I don't even think they are Road legal. 

That was the point i was making. Like I sort of relate the current BMW to the likes of a Subaru Impreza.

Of course, an F1 car would be inappropriate when I think about it. However, it was just one if the cars I suggested. I prefer the LaFerrari or one of the Lamborghinies suggested above if the Murcielago gets replaced.
The following 1 user Likes Spear's post:
  • Envy
The BMW M4 Edition of VCars is a nice one. Couldn't give any links as I am on my phone.

[Image: NkvEySV.png]