Poll: What car would you like to see added?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Aston Martin One-77
3.10%
8 3.10%
Bentley PM Continental GT
6.98%
18 6.98%
Bugatti Veyron
3.10%
8 3.10%
Bugatti Chiron
5.04%
13 5.04%
BMW M4
3.88%
10 3.88%
Ferrari Laferrari
5.04%
13 5.04%
Ford Mustang RTR-X 1969
3.10%
8 3.10%
Koenigsegg Agera
6.59%
17 6.59%
Koenigsegg Regera
3.49%
9 3.49%
Lamborghini Aventador
3.10%
8 3.10%
Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4
1.16%
3 1.16%
Lamborghini Reventon
1.55%
4 1.55%
Mercedes-Benz McLaren SLR
1.94%
5 1.94%
Nissan GT-R Nismo
9.69%
25 9.69%
Rolls-Royce Phantom
5.43%
14 5.43%
Tesla Model S
5.81%
15 5.81%
W Motors Lykan Hypersport
9.69%
25 9.69%
Rolls-Royce Ghost
14.73%
38 14.73%
Audi R8
6.59%
17 6.59%
Total 258 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which car as replacement for BMW?
Congratulations everyone who had a BMW and wanted a sports car - you're still stuck with a shit car that's many years old.

Problem solved.. wait, no it isn't. Back to square one.

[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 2 users Like memeSake's post:
  • MrFinnConlon, Random
So wait hold on.

The whole point at first was to "REPLACE" it. Yet you just removed it off the market and are now adding a new car just for the same price? I had a feeling it was too good to be true for Soul to replace that old ass of a model.
Regards, Midget

I love the Ghost, but is it really worthy of replacing the BMW? Luxury car, yes. $1,000,000 on our server, no.

The $1,000,000 car should be a hyper car like the Agera.

If the GTR is replacing the BMW then that's a retarded decision. Nowhere near worth $1,000,000
The following 2 users Like Hitman's post:
  • Random, Idea
I went through all the cars but lol, why were some even suggested? Some of them are no way near 1mil but like already suggested, I'd like to defiantly see two cards added: 1 sport -fast- car and 1 luxury.
(02-22-2017, 03:26 PM)MidgetHD Wrote: So wait hold on.

The whole point at first was to "REPLACE" it. Yet you just removed it off the market and are now adding a new car just for the same price? I had a feeling it was too good to be true for Soul to replace that old ass of a model.

Well it basically get's replaced. The BMW will not be in market so new players will never be able to own the car.

People that have it can decide to swap it to the new one or not. This is only fair for them. They spend 1.000.000 million of their precious cash because they loved that BMW. Maybe some people will find it disgusting to know that their lovely GTR is replaced by a luxury car.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
You can't look at the stock version of a car to see how much it will be worth in FL.
The car will in theory be a highly tuned and modified racecar.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I've been testing the Rolls Royce Ghost today. I've come to the conclusion that eventhough most people would like the car in the server, the car is not worth 1.000.000 dollar. The interior is not greatly detailed.

The lighting of the wood is bad, the texture doesn't look great. The seats aren't even made of leather. The car radio is a static, bit blurry, image.

It is for sure a nice car to add. But in my opinion it doesn't make sense to be worth a million and to be more expensive as for example a McLaren P1.

[Image: bc27bf3b8f.jpg]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • MrFinnConlon
So the car is being added but not as a million dollar car? If so Im down for that aswell xD
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(02-25-2017, 09:43 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I've been testing the Rolls Royce Ghost today. I've come to the conclusion that eventhough most people would like the car in the server, the car is not worth 1.000.000 dollar. The interior is not greatly detailed.

The lighting of the wood is bad, the texture doesn't look great. The seats aren't even made of leather. The car radio is a static, bit blurry, image.

It is for sure a nice car to add. But in my opinion it doesn't make sense to be worth a million and to be more expensive as for example a McLaren P1.

-snip-

+Support
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
(02-25-2017, 09:43 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I've been testing the Rolls Royce Ghost today. I've come to the conclusion that eventhough most people would like the car in the server, the car is not worth 1.000.000 dollar. The interior is not greatly detailed.

Much MUCH better than the BMW anyway...

And more realistic brand of vehicle for the amount of Money.