Poll: What car would you like to see added?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Aston Martin One-77
3.10%
8 3.10%
Bentley PM Continental GT
6.98%
18 6.98%
Bugatti Veyron
3.10%
8 3.10%
Bugatti Chiron
5.04%
13 5.04%
BMW M4
3.88%
10 3.88%
Ferrari Laferrari
5.04%
13 5.04%
Ford Mustang RTR-X 1969
3.10%
8 3.10%
Koenigsegg Agera
6.59%
17 6.59%
Koenigsegg Regera
3.49%
9 3.49%
Lamborghini Aventador
3.10%
8 3.10%
Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4
1.16%
3 1.16%
Lamborghini Reventon
1.55%
4 1.55%
Mercedes-Benz McLaren SLR
1.94%
5 1.94%
Nissan GT-R Nismo
9.69%
25 9.69%
Rolls-Royce Phantom
5.43%
14 5.43%
Tesla Model S
5.81%
15 5.81%
W Motors Lykan Hypersport
9.69%
25 9.69%
Rolls-Royce Ghost
14.73%
38 14.73%
Audi R8
6.59%
17 6.59%
Total 258 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which car as replacement for BMW?
(02-18-2017, 06:07 PM)ELAD Wrote: I suggested the Rolls Royce ghost so I'm sticking with it!

Your not the only one to have suggested it, fuck I even found the steam links that are on there. But yes good choice.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(02-18-2017, 01:09 PM)memeSake Wrote: I ask people to please consider what is actually happening here...

We are not simply choosing what car you guys want to see in the server, we are REPLACING the BMW. As such, the style and theme should remain and relate to the BMW. BMW owners bought the BMW for a reason, and that reason is primarily the speed, handling and so on.

Why don't we simply add two new cars to the store? It wouldn't do any harm, and players could have the choice of 'upgrading' to a new sports car or a more luxury vehicle such as a Rolls Royce.

Many people, myself included, have wanted an better sports car to replace the BMW - because we want a better SPORTS car. Replacing it with a Rolls Royce forces people like myself to stay with the BMW, thus the problem still remains - it needs to be replaced.

Even tho I voted for the Rolls Royce and I do agree with your point, There will be other BMW owners like myself who did not buy it for speed but bought it to stand out and look rich. Well that was my reasoning anyway and I am sure it will be some others reason too, Hence why I suggested and voted for the Rolls Royce.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
I am going to vote W Motors Lyman Hypersport. It's my dream car.

Well i think the best replacement is the gtr cause its a fast modding car like the bmw gtr that we have now and i think it may have a lot of customization like usung ethanol gas and thing like that
I really don't like what the rolls royce ghost looks like
[Image: B057A12A5156037F13684E446978991F5C7A1C23]
The following 5 users Like MacTavish's post:
  • Jonas, Random, General Weed, Panda, Idea
Rolls Royce Ghost, Its a beautiful car, that would be cool to drive around whit, but the workshop, I really dont like it. Looks to much plastic, But ween you look at the koeningsegg, its clean, Its really clean. And if we would talk about the power of the car then absolutely the koeningsegg, But if we want luxury, then it is Rolls Royce that we should have. But for me it would be best whit the koeningsegg, But thats my opinion.
The following 2 users Like General Weed's post:
  • Random, MacTavish
Wouldn't be hard for a modeller *COUGH* Darknoob *COUGH* to create a custom skin for FL for the Royce now would it ? I mean I'm pretty sure the workshop has the UV mapping or whatever it's called as part of the download :/
[Image: giphy.gif]
(02-19-2017, 04:55 PM)Marty Wrote: Wouldn't be hard for a modeller *COUGH* Darknoob *COUGH* to create a custom skin for FL for the Royce now would it ? I mean I'm pretty sure the workshop has the UV mapping or whatever it's called as part of the download :/

How does a modeler make good skins for a vehicle? He makes models, not so much textures. Sure he might have experience but doubt he is as experienced with making textures.

If needed just rip a LW skin onto it. Not hard.

P.S Dunno why everyone is crying about the car, it's garry's mod so it is gonna look like shit in a map like evocity. Just be happy there is a new car for once.
Regards, Midget

The following 1 user Likes Midget's post:
  • Agorith
Telsa m8, no question
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
Mercades mybach