[Closing] Slyfox Task Force
Good luck bud! Looks dope.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:93005873&b=12]
*Currently I am on holidays with the family, to have something else then evocity.  We will be back very soon so I can operate the clan with Lucas*

OOC: 
Having some problems Irl with my internet. Once this is fixed, I will come back.

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

The following 1 user Likes Mr. Flaminator's post:
  • Altoria

Rest asured, what you will see in this video is made on V2D Live while other people were on the server.
This will serve as a preview on what will be next.

The structures / decorations will be used and hopefully not fought at.
But that will be up to our clients.

[Image: fee1.png]The Slyfox Task Force[Image: fee2.png]
Intro
The following 2 users Like Altoria's post:
  • Eclipze, Mr. Flaminator

Offices

Hello everyone,

As you can see on the title of this post we are currently creating offices in evocity. Those will be done very soon. The offices are actually a help desk for people who are not in "Slyfox Task Force" yet. So they can get to known our organisation better.

I will notify everyone once its done with some pictures.

Kind Regards,
Mr. Flaminator
Slyfox TaskForce - Director

The following 1 user Likes Mr. Flaminator's post:
  • Altoria
OOC Forum name: Bramleo
OOC Steam name: Bramleo
Family name: Johnson
Name: Benedict
Other names used: /
Citizenship: European
Sex: Male
Do you have work rights in Evo City?: Y
Experience: Gunshop owner, security agent
Are you currently in the posession of a weapons licence?: Y
Within the last 10 years, have you been to court in Evo City or elsewhere and been convicted of an offence?: N
Within the last 5 years, in Evo City or elsewhere, have you been found guilty of an offence (other than a minor traffic offence) where the court has decided to record no conviction: N
You must state if you have ever been a Police Officer and include the jurisdiction. Former: N
Have you ever shot a person?: N
Out of self defence woud you shoot a person?: Y
Would you torture someone to get infrmation?: N
Are you a psychopath?: Possibly
Name: What Do
Name: You Mean
?
OOC Forum name: Idea
OOC Steam name: [FL:RP] Idea
Family name: Mustermann
Name: Charles
Other names used: The ice cold
Citizenship: U.S. Citizen
Do you have work rights in Evo City?: Yes.
Experience: I was working for the millitary 12 years Long. After my wife died I couldn't leave for too Long cause I had no one who could watch my son. So I joined the EC:PD as a Detective.
Are you currently in the posession of a weapons licence?:  Yes.
Within the last 10 years, have you been to court in Evo City or elsewhere and been convicted of an offence?: No.
Within the last 5 years, in Evo City or elsewhere, have you been found guilty of an offence (other than a minor traffic offence) where the court has decided to record no conviction: No.
You must state if you have ever been a Police Officer and include the jurisdiction. Former: Yes.

Spoiler :
Date from: Janurary 5th 2000.
Date to: Still working there, I will quit when this Force accepts me.
Jurisdiction: Murder decree

Have you ever shot a person?: Yes.
Out of self defence woud you shoot a person?: Of Course.
Would you torture someone to get infrmation?: Yes.
Are you a psychopath?: Some people (including my wife) call me one, but everyone has his own opinion, right?
The following 1 user Likes Idea's post:
  • Altoria

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Bramleo and Idea, 

Hostage and I are currently looking and talking about your applications, We will let you know when we have made our decisions. Thank you very much for application and for your patience.

Kind Regards,
Mr. Flaminator
Slyfox TaskForce - Director

The following 3 users Like Mr. Flaminator's post:
  • Link, Idea, Altoria
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: fee1.png]Application[Image: fee2.png]
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We welcome you into the force. We are in need of people with skills as yourselves.
Together we will put you to the test on the field. Welcome onboard

[Image: fg1.png]Agent: Charles ([FL:RP] Idea)
[Image: fg1.png]Agent: Benedict (Bramleo)

(I shall add you as soon as possible)
(01-21-2017, 06:04 PM)Idea Wrote: OOC Forum name: Idea
OOC Steam name: [FL:RP] Idea
Family name: Mustermann
Name: Charles
Other names used: The ice cold
Citizenship: U.S. Citizen
Do you have work rights in Evo City?: Yes.
Experience: I was working for the millitary 12 years Long. After my wife died I couldn't leave for too Long cause I had no one who could watch my son. So I joined the ECToungeD as a Detective.
Are you currently in the posession of a weapons licence?:  Yes.
Within the last 10 years, have you been to court in Evo City or elsewhere and been convicted of an offence?: No.
Within the last 5 years, in Evo City or elsewhere, have you been found guilty of an offence (other than a minor traffic offence) where the court has decided to record no conviction:  No.
You must state if you have ever been a Police Officer and include the jurisdiction. Former: Yes.

Spoiler :
Date from: Janurary 5th 2000.
Date to: Still working there, I will quit when this Force accepts me.
Jurisdiction: Murder decree

Have you ever shot a person?: Yes.
Out of self defence woud you shoot a person?: Of Course.
Would you torture someone to get infrmation?: Yes.
Are you a psychopath?: Some people (including my wife) call me one, but everyone has his own opinion, right?

(OOC) XD
 Would never jusdge a book by it's cover :p
Working on the page, and finding free time in rl.
When we opened the clan it seemed as real life calmed down,
But It is harder than expected.

Together with Flaminator,we are looking for times to be online and gather as a clan.
We can do this, but life stands in the way most of the time.

Ok this sounded dramatic, but we have plans and they will be put in motion.