[Closing] Slyfox Task Force
(12-07-2017, 01:45 PM)Kyle M Wrote: I'd like to take this time to announce that I have left this clan
reason is simple, we don't do anything! Nothing happens in-game, no training, no missions/jobs and frankly is boring, Good luck in the future guys.

Reason for all the inactivity.
The free time that I was hoping for, was replaced by work.
I barely   get to be online.

The members  don't interact as  we have hoped.
No initiatives have been taken or anything.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: wRkknuX.png]Closure [Image: XfSjaOq.png]
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(OOC)
The clan knew their good times and definately will be remembered.
But as free time turned into work and things in real life have proven to be more difficult than planned..
The members barely made contact with eachother.
The leader hed no time annymore.
The clan better be closed than held open.

(IC)
I hereby announce that The Slyfox Task Force will be closed due to inactivity in total.
The Slyfox Security Corporation still is active in Europe and will focus on the security here.
The Slyfox taskforce ended their search on the D.I.F. and hereby appologize the citizens of Evo City for the dangers tat the D.I.F will bring.
But the Office in Paris retreats this force back.

I thank everyone who has been part of this once great clan.
But we don't want to keep you waiting for a mission to be given.

Thank you...
Please close this clan
The following 2 users Like Altoria's post:
  • Exotic, Janzo 火
Closed as per request.

Shame to see such a dedicated clan go.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]