Spectate Bug
Title of Bug: Spectate Bug
Description: I spawned in a dupe and when I switched from third to first person several times I was able to somehow spectate people. I doubt if this will be able to be re-created. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXQeBU_D5iA
This sounds like what I often get when I have just joined the server and go into third person.
The area I can see will teleport to other people and changing back to first person bugs and shows me the inside of my player models head.

This can last up to 5 minutes.
I am too aware of this bug as it happens to me when I first join the server and go into third person only when the server has a lot of people though. This does however go away after a while. This is not a game breaking bug so I might look into it.
[Image: unknown.png]
Same problem when I join the server and go into third person, my camera follows vehicles and teleports to the villas?
Happens to me but it only happened after I got my new PC.
So I thought it was something up with my gmod lol

Instead of spectating people tho I spectate cars its weird
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
I have come across this bug before, it only occurs when the server is at is closest to it capacity (near crashing) and you join in. There is normally a prop spammer or something similar to cause such amount of latency.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
(01-09-2017, 08:43 PM)MrFinnConlon Wrote: I have come across this bug before, it only occurs when the server is at is closest to it capacity (near crashing) and you join in. There is normally a prop spammer or something similar to cause such amount of latency.

That is not the issue here, the real issue is unfixable and you're just going to have to get used to it I'm afraid :|
[Image: unknown.png]
I have never encountered this but its clearly an issue!

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
This happens to me for about a second every time o switch into third person
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
I have a similar thing but I spectate the bottom of vehicles, facing the road, downwards
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy