Fearless Civilization V Game
I think it would make more sense if you played an original version because that's what all Civ5 owners can play.
(01-21-2017, 04:21 PM)Atlas Wrote: I think it would make more sense if you played an original version because that's what all Civ5 owners can play.

We did play the vanilla version (no DLC) back in the summer.

We can host another one later without DLC though.
I personally hate the Vanilla Civ V, so boring and basic. Most people do have the main two DLC's though (Gods & Kings & Brave New World), or at least can buy them for very cheap on G2A.
The following 1 user Likes Antonio's post:
  • Envy
(01-21-2017, 07:58 PM)antonio4198 Wrote: I personally hate the Vanilla Civ V, so boring and basic. Most people do have the main two DLC's though (Gods & Kings & Brave New World), or at least can buy them for very cheap on G2A.
I was thinking play Civ 5 with Gods and Kings and Brave new world. But dont include any micro dlc civs. Just the ones that are already in the game and come with the DLCs
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(01-21-2017, 08:04 PM)Envy Wrote:
(01-21-2017, 07:58 PM)antonio4198 Wrote: I personally hate the Vanilla Civ V, so boring and basic. Most people do have the main two DLC's though (Gods & Kings & Brave New World), or at least can buy them for very cheap on G2A.
I was thinking play Civ 5 with Gods and Kings and Brave new world. But dont include any micro dlc civs. Just the ones that are already in the game and come with the DLCs

Yeah I agree.
I agree too
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
We can do that I guess, we just have to make sure the reserved Civs are available.

EDIT: The only one which won't be available seems to be Babylon, so Antonio will have to choose something else. Otherwise, it should be find.
I'm pretty sure you can have all the civilisations dlcs in the game as it would only mean the people with those dlcs can play those civilisations.
[Image: unknown.png]
(01-22-2017, 07:21 AM)Emil2205 Wrote: We can do that I guess, we just have to make sure the reserved Civs are available.

EDIT: The only one which won't be available seems to be Babylon, so Antonio will have to choose something else. Otherwise, it should be find.

I'll change to Aztecs.
(01-22-2017, 11:27 AM)Broccoli Wrote: I'm pretty sure you can have all the civilisations dlcs in the game as it would only mean the people with those dlcs can play those civilisations.

The host picks which DLC's are to be included, and if anyone doesn't have the selected DLC's then the lobby will not allow the game to start.