Hearts of Iron 4
Love this game to bits.
To answers your three questions:

1. I enjoying playing Italy the most, however all countries are fun in their own ways.
2. Neither, I prefer to becom communist lol.
3. Atomic bombs can be extremely useful to win a war, crippling infrastructure and causing counties to take massive hits to their national unity.
Have I helped you out? Leave a rep here!
The following 2 users Like Faustin's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, Reebs
I love games like this that can keep me busy for hours. I love the Sid Meir's Series etc...
Is this game worth buying
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(01-30-2017, 01:39 AM)Envy Wrote: I love games like this that can keep me busy for hours. I love the Sid Meir's Series etc...

It is a fantastic game and took me about 5-6 hours to actually fully "complete" my first game. It does however have a very, very steep learning curve and it's honestly one of the most complex games I've ever played.
[Image: unknown.png]
(01-30-2017, 01:39 AM)Envy Wrote: I love games like this that can keep me busy for hours. I love the Sid Meir's Series etc...

Definitly worth buying, but as explained before it has a very steep learning curve.

Otherwise, I should warn you that Paradox Interactive's DLC Policy can become quite costly.

They've already released one "major" DLC for the game for 15€. Assuming they are doing the same as in their other games, expect atleast 10 more major DLC around the same price in the upcoming years.

HIGHLY recommend. This game also has a VERY popular mod to it called Millenium Dawn, which basically turns it into modern day Hearts of Iron. Highly recommend that as well.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 1 user Likes Reebs's post:
  • Envy
If it can keep me busy its worth it
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Reebs
I enjoy playing Italy as you have alot of support from Germany and you can quickly dominate Africa.

Facist!!!

I'd say Atomic bombs are useful but depends how the wars going, don't spend to much resources on them.

I love this game, Paradox games are always good, especially EU4! If anyone wants to play add me on steam.
Just bought it today,started as Democratic Turkey
Researched lights tanks and infantry,invaded Greece,but got invaded in Izmir.The invasion wuickly turned to a stalemate,but I destroyed the Greek Army in Anatolia with mech infantry,and assaulted Athens with my ground attack aircraft
I turned Greece into a major military hub,building several AA guns,radar stations and airfields
Needless to say I became one of the first targets when the war started
Currently barely holding out,got Lend-Lease from South American nations,an expeditionary Indian force and some foreign battleships helping me,along with a French carrier
Also had sent a volunteer force of two infantry divisions to Repub. Spain
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The game of thrones mod is great.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The situation as of this moment:
[Image: Ekran%2BG%25C3%25B6r%25C3%25BCnt%25C3%25...3%2529.png]
Tbh I would have crumbled if Canada and India had not sent troops
UPDATE:We're invading Italy
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?