Unban Request
Your name: kezzep

Your ban ID: 75500

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:1:96205882[/b]

Reason: Breaking FearRP, Jail breaking as a citizen

Staff member who banned you: [FL] Feffe |

Involved: One Guy whose name i dont remember

Reason why you should be unbanned:

there was a miss understanding i changed my job to criminal but i forgott to press the change button so it still said citizen and i apologized for that. With breaking fearRP he means after i walked into prisson a police officer sneaked up behind me and i didnt had my shotgun equiped so he was handcuffing me then i turned around and from the shock i moved a bit away, pulled my shotgun out and shooting him so it wasnt my fault i didnt even notice he was handcuffing me
I responded to a call about you breaking FearRP, to which I teleported you to me to have a chat.

During our chat, you explained how you backed away after the cop started handcuffing you, and then pulled a gun and started shooting at the cop. So not only did you attempt a jail break as a citizen, you also broke FearRP while doing so.

I would also like to point out, in your reason why you should be unbanned, you even explain yourself how you broke FearRP. Therefore, I wish you refer you to this rule;
Unban Request Rules Wrote:Do not write an unban request if you know you've broken the rules.

After being banned, you then sent me a harassing message on the forum with death threats, which is why you are currently banned from the forum as well.

[Image: bMLOe9U.png]
As such, I see no reason why you should be unbanned.

Denied.