Fearless CS:GO Tournament!
(01-08-2017, 11:27 PM)Moxew Wrote:
(01-08-2017, 11:17 PM)Envy Wrote:
(01-08-2017, 11:08 PM)Moxew Wrote: Why is that?
Well the title is Fearless CS:GO Tournament and the rewards are ingame Fearless items. The majority of the people who are LE+ have never even been on Fearless nor Gmod. So they are winning nothing.
In my team there are 2 of us who play gmod. The other 3 just want to play cs:go. And doesnt care about the rewards.
Yeah I know. I was just saying
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
If it was FL only, there would be no competition at all, just saying. Or probably no whole teams.

Some matches would be squash (wrestling terminology) http://prowrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Squash

It is better if there is few FL players and rest can be their friends, rewards can be taken by the FL players Smile
I think it's only fair that everyone that partakes with this has to have over 100 hours on FL. If you actually play FL you'd atleast have 600 hours honestly.

I mean I could easily get a full team of GE's to part-take in this but whats the fun in that? It's an FL torni so it should only be FL players.
(01-09-2017, 12:29 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: I think it's only fair that everyone that partakes with this has to have over 100 hours on FL. If you actually play FL you'd atleast have 600 hours honestly.

I mean I could easily get a full team of GE's to part-take in this but whats the fun in that? It's an FL torni so it should only be FL players.
I have to agree on this, maybe 100 hours is a bit high, but the players should atleast have played FL at some time. It should be a tournement with the focus to bring FL togetter. Not a tournement about having the best CS ranked friends.
(01-09-2017, 12:32 PM)Eeee394 Wrote:
(01-09-2017, 12:29 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: I think it's only fair that everyone that partakes with this has to have over 100 hours on FL. If you actually play FL you'd atleast have 600 hours honestly.

I have to agree on this, maybe 100 hours is a bit high, but the players should atleast have played FL at some time. It should be a tournement with the focus to bring FL togetter. Not a tournement about having the best CS ranked friends.
So a CS:GO tournament but you are supposed to make friends instead of competing. Thats really stupid.
[Image: eXdHYQZ.png]
Are you thick? The title clearly says 'Fearless CS:GO tournament'. I fail to how it is 'stupid'. I think this tournament is just a bit of fun anyway lmao.

CS:GO salt already coming in!
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Envy
As nice as it would be to have it be FL only, there wouldn't be enough players. Tbh so far the teams seem pretty unbalanced, I personally would've preferred if all the players sign up to join and are assigned into teams based on their skill level and a bit of randomness. You could also make it so the majority of players have to have a certain playtime or the entire teams total playtime on FL has to be a certain amount.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
After reading all of the complaints, I have realised that people can grab a team of global and possibly win and there is no fun in that. This tournament was created as our team no longer plays FL and we want to give back to the community. From now on all teams will need at least 25+(We can't leave out the new players) hours from all members to be able to participate.

This is purely to prevent players from being able to win and claim the prizes for themself and not their whole team.
[Image: IbHBvag.png]
If you like BMW M4's +rep me.
The following 1 user Likes Haazey's post:
  • Envy
Alright, I will be making changes to the team to make it full FL players. I do see this as a fair reason as most people will just get Globals to win and then its not fun for anyone else.
(01-09-2017, 07:07 PM)Moxew Wrote: I wont change my roaster. I'd rather win Wink.

Well no... as the host of this tournament has just stated, everyone on your team needs to have at least 25 hours on FL. If your team doesn't meet this then I imagine you won't be taking part.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Viljo