[FR] Allow any number plates (rule change)
Neutral.

I think it's a bit too far with IC discrimination for it to be allowed on number plates.
-Support

Midgets point below.
+support
+Support
+support

I never even see this rule being enforced, and I see plenty of bad stuff on plates.
(04-05-2017, 05:16 PM)DVN Wrote: +Support

To anyone saying it's too far, I would consider this to actually be less offensive compared to someone actually saying anything discriminating or racist to your character via chat. Plus, it does make sense and is IC.

In what country would you be allowed to have "nigger" as your license plate? I support IC racism/discrimination Etc. but there's no city that would allow that on license plates.
I know this is semi-serious to a certain extent, but remember that all license plates needs to be validated in real life too.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(04-06-2017, 06:53 AM)Midget Wrote:
(04-05-2017, 05:16 PM)DVN Wrote: +Support

To anyone saying it's too far, I would consider this to actually be less offensive compared to someone actually saying anything discriminating or racist to your character via chat. Plus, it does make sense and is IC.

In what country would you be allowed to have "nigger" as your license plate? I support IC racism/discrimination Etc. but there's no city that would allow that on license plates.
I know this is semi-serious to a certain extent, but remember that all license plates needs to be validated in real life too.

Totally forgot about this to be honest, I agree.

I'll be changing to -Support
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Haarek
+support
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
+support
+support