MyBB theme request
Hello all,

As the title says, I am in need of a theme for a MyBB forum for a school project. I have time before I need it, but I was hoping that someone here knew how to make a basic theme for a MyBB Forums that looks good and is easy to implement. 

IF you know anything, shoot me a PM and I'll get back to you whenever. 

Cheers!
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
I hear blade has some experience, maybe you could ask him.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
The following 6 users Like MrFinnConlon's post:
  • Arkten, Broccoli, RobotDuck, Eclipze, Ratatoskrr, Goat
What kind of school project needs a mybb theme lol ? There's about a million free ones out there.

Inb4 another CityRP community starts up lol.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-06-2017, 12:59 AM)Marty Wrote: What kind of school project needs a mybb theme lol ? There's about a million free ones out there.

I'm not looking to start another community, Marty. For a school project, we were told to create a basic theme for a website, and I figured Id go the extra mile and implement that theme on a test website. I'll look for those free ones though. Save myself some time.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

(01-06-2017, 01:16 AM)We Reebs Wrote:
(01-06-2017, 12:59 AM)Marty Wrote: What kind of school project needs a mybb theme lol ? There's about a million free ones out there.

I'm not looking to start another community, Marty. For a school project, we were told to create a basic theme for a website, and I figured Id go the extra mile and implement that theme on a test website. I'll look for those free ones though. Save myself some time.

Definitely MyBB.com and Myskins has the best free themes. Most of the other websites are bugged or doesn't work properly.

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

The following 1 user Likes Mr. Flaminator's post:
  • Reebs
(01-06-2017, 01:16 AM)Reebs Wrote:

Maybe I was a bit of an ass, are you still looking for a theme lol ?
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-18-2017, 11:48 AM)Marty Wrote:
(01-06-2017, 01:16 AM)Reebs Wrote:

Maybe I was a bit of an ass, are you still looking for a theme lol ?

I beleive I found one. 

Thanks anyway!
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran