Unban Request - KnightShadow15
Posting on behalf of KnightShadow15 - All replies from Create are from KnightShadow15 unless stated otherwise. (Translated by [FL] Brikaas)

Your name: KnightShadow15

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:46871019

Your ban ID: 70197

Banned by: [FL] SnowredWolf

Reason: Hacks

Involved: N/A

Why we should unban you: 
 I'm sorry that I have behaved badly, I do not feel that I was acting my age, I was then around 15 or 16 years old when I was banned. I was banned for hacking because I had that stuff in my directory and I had it keybinded because i was trolling around on a server with friends. I am sorry for what happend back then. I didn't use or attempt to use any hack on purpose. I just wanna play on the server with my friends and wanna have a good time but now i can't because I got banned for "hacking" I didn't behave myself as i should. It has almost been a year ago since that I got banned and I wish to be unbanned as I regret the actions I've made at the time of the ban. I thank you for reading my unban request.

Awaiting response from SnowredWolf.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Hello,

Your story doesn't add up with the evidence I have of you cheating on the servers, you didn't have a keybind to load these hacks. 

You manually typed the commands into the console, such as forcing sv_allowcslua 1, loading the lua script file etc.

This is a print screen of your console at the time: (12:22:32 2 March 2016)
[Image: 6e56d30e18d126fd3b0ed68d849ccbcb.png]

Manually typing in load2: (12:21:12 2 March 2016)
[Image: 4f89681e2ab9a68ec2c629c2853a8c64.png]
Manually typing in sv_allowcslua: (12:21:42 2 March 2016)
[Image: 998427c43a732b378c2e2ff6f86131c9.png]

You loading SmegHack and seeing me phased: (12:22:46 2 March 2016)
[Image: b451de92a6ff7d6c90d0da7d01166ea9.png]

Do you mind explaining why you are lying in the courthouse?
I used at the time a razer Taiwan and a ducky schine 3 keyboard on both on them you could do a keybind on the razer you only could do r for reload like that but on the ducky shine i had a custom keybind that binded tekst To a button like you are showing on the screenshots. I am realy sorry what happend the servers where i am not banned on are so Retarded the Admin bans you for saying Hi i realy love to play again on the server. Thank you for Reading this Message it would make my day because monday my best friend got attacked at his home with a axe one of my class mates hit HIM in his face the class mate is now in jail my friend survived it and did take his axe out of his hands and trow it over the fence because if he hit HIM with the axe he would also be put in jail
Hello,

You used hacks on our servers, and by looking at the provided screenshots you are clearly lying in the courthouse.

In one of the pictures you are writing sv_allowcslua 0 and it was corrected to sv_allowcslua 1 as seen later in the screenshots, you making a macro to run hacks on our servers is not our responsibility, it's your own responsibility and we do not support people hacking on our servers.

Denied.