EvoCity Mining Department

Today I held a Mining RP That featured a bunch of events such as Ore Mining and Tragedy's.
Before I get into it I want to say a big thank you to these members:

Antonio4198 - Helping Build the Dupe & Help Manage the Department
Tomo - Being a Great Miner
Fatex - Being a Miner
[GER] Susanne - Being a Mining Robot
Infernaw - Approving Propblock for Trapped RP
Lannebro - Being an amazing paramedic
And the Rest of the Paramedics, Fireman and SRU that Turned up!

The RP Started off with EvoCity having a Coal crisis and running low on resources and we was the department to save this. Mining and shedding blood, sweat and tears to keep EvoCity up and running. 
Below You can see a screenshot of Myself, Antonio4198 & Tomo Hard at work.

Accidents do tend to happen in these Dangerous Environments but it is no problem because we are a family and we have each others back. Well, maybe love cant cure a crushed leg Tounge .

But it was at the moment that a roar was heard from the top of the Mine and at the worst timing, we was stuck. Yes, the entrance caved it and there was no escape for us. HELP was needed!!! We had no service but luckily we had Susanne, our Mining Robot who managed to receive signal and contact the Government Services.

The Fire and Medical Department turned up at the speed of light. It required 2 Firemen to hack the Boulders and Budge until a small opening was made for the Paramedics to crawl in.

It was no problem however, My brother was able to place me back in my wheelchair and carry me to my ambulance

Antonio was with me all the way and made sure I was going to get through this. Leannebro was an amazing Paramedic and did his job very well and I am pleased with the service I got and the results.

And in a Few Hours, I was slowly but surely stable again with Leannbros help Nervous

Until the next time Miners. A legend always returns......

Here is a bow from me  Cheese Cool

I loved this RP and Will Defiantly do it again. I just wish it got more recognition at the time because it could of been bigger and better. Thank you for reading Smile
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 9 users Like Envy's post:
  • Eclipze, Broccoli, Antonio, Panda, Lesanka, Grayhawk, Exotic, Altoria, dawson270500
Was a really fun RP!
Looks cool!
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Hah! yes, wish I had participated a little more. I was directing traffic outside the mine. Man, that Operation clogged the whole road into the city. The first time in my EvoCity life have I seen traffic jams. Like 6-7 cars at a time!

This RP didnt only work for itself but also created more RP around the whole event. Nicely done!

Was fun! Until next mine!

*cough* pun intended *cough*
Grayhawk,
Loves gentle souls who stop when pulled over

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:34570322&b=8]

The following 1 user Likes Grayhawk's post:
  • Envy
(01-05-2017, 09:07 PM)Grayhawk Wrote: Hah! yes, wish I had participated a little more. I was directing traffic outside the mine. Man, that Operation clogged the whole road into the city. The first time in my EvoCity life have I seen traffic jams. Like 6-7 cars at a time!

This RP didnt only work for itself but also created more RP around the whole event. Nicely done!

Was fun! Until next mine!

*cough* pun intended *cough*

Yeah it was crazy  Tounge
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Grayhawk
Damn, looks fun. Hope i can help out next time. i like mining rp
Mining for diamonds.