Exclamation 
Your name: GHOSTK1LL3R

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:38145384

Your ban ID: 74234

Banned by: Console

Reason: ToS

Involved: Myself, Avgar, other staff

Why we should unban you: 
I am going to keep this short and sweet. I proposed to Avgar that I would tell him of a security bypass within the 2 factor Auth in order for an unban. Avgar agreed to this (I can give ALL the chat logs of the conversation as it was recorded, Snowred was in the chat also while this occurred). After telling Avgar the bypass he proceed to ask about any more bypasses that I knew of etc and then unbanned me. The conditions were that I wouldn’t leak or (of course) break any rules and in return I’d stay unbanned. After no longer than 24 hours of being unbanned Avgar went against his promise. This is two SUPER ADMINS of a server going against their word. Snowred may not have said much/anything in the chat but he was there when it occurred. The leaking was purely YOUR fault going against your word. Even though you might have been pressured into it by the other admins, that shouldn’t mean dick.

Here’s one screenshot, I am not going to upload the full chat logs as it contains the bypass but I can give the chat logs if you require. Snipit of chatlog:
https://puu.sh/tb8eq/5142fd7c84.jpg
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
It shows that you still are a big fan of exploits, which causes a huge harm towards the community and staff team security.

Denied.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]