Ghost is trying to get me banned :(
Awestruck you sick bastard stop using Vodafone now and switch to 3!
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • Awestruck
Dude u got a facebook notification u should probs check that it might be important
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Awestruck
(01-04-2017, 04:44 PM)Tomo Wrote: Dude u got a facebook notification u should probs check that it might be important

100% THE HACKER
The following 2 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Tomo, dawson270500
He got a steam message too.
illuminarty conrfmed
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
popcorn.gif
The following 1 user Likes RobotDuck's post:
  • Link
What's this now? Salty banned people?

Never seen this before. Nope, definitely not.
Have I helped you out? Leave a rep here!
The following 2 users Like Faustin's post:
  • Awestruck, Link
(01-04-2017, 04:11 PM)Danny Boy Wrote:
(01-04-2017, 04:09 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote:
(01-04-2017, 04:07 PM)Danny Boy Wrote: Wait, if you accepted cheated money,

You still got it or it removed?

Of course I got it removed xD

You seem worried, Danny. Something you're not telling us?

I hope your not trying to get me involved with any of this.  Unlike some, I wouldn't accept cheated money.

But no, I was making sure that people who freely accept cheated money aren't getting to keep it.

Something that simply isnt your job. This is what cringes the hell  out of me with some(!) of the current teacher team. I have noticed that a worrysome amount of teachers have stopped giving their opinion on the forums and just post socially accepted posts that makes them look like the "perfect responsible player". Some have even made a 180 degrees turnaround when it comes to character and have turned from a salty poster to an absolute angel as soon as they applied for teacher.

As a piece of unwanted advice, dont sell yourself out just because you want a moderator position. Its okay to have critique on other members or even the staffteam as its impossible to agree on everything with everyone. Post what you actually think (in a professional manner ofcourse) instead of trying to earn your way to moderator ASAP, im sure youll get much more respect from everyone by just being yourself. Me personally will never ever trust someone who made a 180 degrees personality change when they are promoted as that person is using a mask to achieve his/her goals. I sincerely hope staff manage to spot these people and reconsider it twice before supporting a promotion for that kind of people.

Im not saying all teachers do this, there are some awesome guys in the team who do an awesome job of making the server a better place genuinly because they want to help. I think the people who im talking about are pretty clear.

My first actual rant here, sorry for the offtopic opinion.
The following 3 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • Pear, RobotDuck, Greed^
(01-04-2017, 06:55 PM)Baskingner Wrote: Some have even made a 180 degrees turnaround when it comes to character and have turned from a salty poster to an absolute angel as soon as they applied for teacher.

his name is sebasti161.
The following 5 users Like Emil's post:
  • Arkten, Robbtja, Pear, Link, Broccoli
told you all LL was the anti-christ
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here