Unban request
Your name: Molyneux481

Your ban ID: 77317

Steam ID: 0:1:29565495

Reason: D/C to avoid RP sit

Staff member who banned you: Raccon

Reason why you should be unbanned:

I have watched the video which was put up and I can explain fully.

For starters I had struggle with my sirens textures and was trying to deal with them. I was getting help of a teacher and have made a thread about my textures. This was the REASON why I left the server. I never threw a punch at a guy and ran of and how was suppose to know that Finn was after me!! I was walking back and on my screen and I saw massive pink and black squares which more less covers my screen. Again can be found on the thread I made. I can honestly say I'm innocent and I think its massively unfair that I've been banned.

I will be more than happy to send the link about my texture problems to this thread.

Thank you very much

Molyneux481

here is the link towards my thread
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=77363
look near the bottom of the page there you will find the siren textures I was talking about.

Hello.

If there is a problem with your PC and you try to solve it by connecting to the server to see if your latest "fix" would have helped, you should not get involved in a roleplay situation. But if you do, you should play along until the situation is over.

In this case he confronted you and you kept walking backwards then you disconnected.
You should have just sorted the roleplay situation out before disconnecting.

Unban request Denied.